I love my consultant!

jaxmummy

Silver Member
i know sometimes they get a rough ride but i just want to praise mine, im being a bridesmaid in aug and am already stressing about being stood with the others who are size 10 and 12. The last couple of weeks ive been stressed and panicy maintaining and then put on a pound even though i thought id been good and having a total of six stone to lose thought it would come off pretty regular at the begining. Anyhow she pulled me aside after class for a chat and basically has made me feel great !!! she asked out how much weight i wanted to lose as a maximum before the wedding and worked out that this would average at 2.5lb a week. She then said a healthy weight is obviously 1 -2lb a week but to forget about the wedding (is she serious i thought, its all i think about from the moment i get up in a blind panic haha) and for the next week just think i need to lose 2lb and then once i get weighed think next week i need to lose 2lb. It has taken the pressure away so much as im looking a week at a time rather than looking so far in front. I really feel i can do this now!

I ♥ my consultant too! You see so many negative threads on here about consultants, it's refreshing to see a positive one!

I have to agree my Consultant has been nothing but supportive! I joined the social team last year too which has definitely helped, but she sends little encouraging texts to us all in the week to keep us motivated and is always there by phone or email or before and after Image therapy to help with things. Cant sing her praises enough, think a great Consultant is definitely half the battle to staying on track with SW!

i restarted on wednesday. Have gone back to the same group but there is a different consultant. WOW what a difference she has made she is so warm,friendly adn helpful.sent me a text that night to welcome me to her group and that she is there if i need support.

All the members seem much happier and image therapy was much better too, came away feeling so motivated to loose the weight.

And mine is just the best. She lives, eats, and breathes S W and is there for every one of us, 24/7. The bottom line is she cares. She said she has only just started making any money after 4 years, she gets such job satisfaction from seeing us all change into beautiful butterflies (her words). She is just the best <3 her attitude and commitment to us all.

I really like my SW consultant too she's really nice although I don't really like my group because it's so large but don't want to change because the consultant is brilliant

I love mine, too! She's a constant support, and never ever makes you feel bad even if you've gained 16lb in December LOL

Back