• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I love my husband...Incentive

S: 20st0.5lb C: 19st11lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 44.7 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.25%)
He bought me a Bella bracelet (bit like Pandora, but cheaper;)), and three charms today.

I got a little heart shaped padlock, a solid heart and a hippo..(me when I started this programme...:eek:)

He says that for every seven pounds I lose he will buy me a new charm. Can't wait to see if filling up...xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st5lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 0st7lb(4.4%)
I've just shown my boyfriend your post and asked "so when do I get my bracelet". I got a humph, a squirm on the sofa and quick change of subject. Ah well. Sounds like you have a lovely hubby!! Good luck with building your bracelet. X

:flowers:Aww I think he sounds lovely too and I am also very lucky with a great hubby. I met him when i was 15, two weeks later engaged! No one believed it would last ...27 years later I still get butterflies.:love047: Enjoy collecting your charms and you made need it altered when you lose the weight YAY x:clap: Maria x

Smirky

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
omg i want one!!! :D ace idea tbh, hmmm i have a charm bracelet may just do it myself haha ^_^

just think though... if you fill it all up he will have to buy you something else after ;) hehe get those lbs shifted! hehehe presentsss!

I keep hinting at my hubby to do this, but no luck so far.
Its a great idea, especially if you have a look and choose which charm you would like next, then you can keep it in mind and stay focused on sticking to WW.

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
S: 18st4lb C: 13st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 4st11lb(26.17%)
what a lovely hubby you have, is he available for rent lol