I love reading...

Guru

Silver Member
...your signatures. They are really inspiring and seeing how quickly the weight has dropped off is extra motivation (I am not known for my patience! ;) )

i remember when i started i loved reading peoples sigs too! i am totally OCD about mine though tbh.

Hey Guru,
I agree with you whole hearted! I love seeing people's progress on their signatures, I think it's a brilliant idea and it's even better changing your own signature each week!
I noticed you don't have a ticker (they are great!) it's easy to get one, click on mine and the web page will load up and you can make your own :)

Big Hugs x x x

I always used to see other peoples weight loss as my motivation. I tend to focus more on my own now as I don't tend to have such good weekly losses as some and I don't want to get de-motivated by feeling I'm not doing as well. I love reading about others journeys to being slim and seeing their photos.

Hey Guru,
I agree with you whole hearted! I love seeing people's progress on their signatures, I think it's a brilliant idea and it's even better changing your own signature each week!
I noticed you don't have a ticker (they are great!) it's easy to get one, click on mine and the web page will load up and you can make your own :)

Big Hugs x x x

Ah I am not a fan of tickers, they drive me bonkers.

I love reading everybodys sigs too! I was a lurker here for a long long time and now I am posting as I want to get involved as this site has helped me sooo much and if my posts help one person who has just started like other peoples did when I started I would be soo happy!
Lou

Louisajane you've done so well! 52lbs!

thank you guru x been hard but its sooo worth it ! I have so much passion for this diet!
well done in your first weeks loss thats brilliant!

Back