I love the planner!

cherrybobs

After a few months of losing and gaining and not getting anywhere, I gave myself a kick up the bum and signed up for a 12 week countdown. This came with a free planner, which I believe will be available to buy at group soon.

I LOVE the planner! My first week on the planner I felt super focused and lost 4lb!!!

The planner is a 12 week food diary but also has weekly meal planners, and lots of other bits to help you focus on your goals. There's even a graph at the back to chart your progress.

Is anyone else using theirs?

(Edited to add photo)

View media item 4760

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    624.4 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    627.3 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    601.7 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    593.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I'm raving about the planner in group at the moment. Like yourself I was up and down the same few pounds the last 2 months so I signed up for the 12 week countdown and also received the planner free. I know you could just fill food diary each week but I think because its shiny and new Im really focused on filling it in everyday. Its also made me realise the little extra syns I was having each day and not counting. thinks like sugar in my tea, not weighing my healthy extras, salad dressing, that kind of thing. Im going to by a spare for when this one runs out!

Just got my planner this week, love it.

I love it too! Just got started back tonight after a lengthy absence and bought one of the planners - feel so motivated just filling in the starting info. Can't wait to use it every day :) best of luck with your weight loss :)

I love it. I think it helps me as I have to get my food book out for "super" free and free foods. It almost takes you back to basics! Its deffo a winner in my eyes :)

Back