I LOVE the Shaker Bottle & Ketostix!

adretro

Loves being a loser...
Hope you don't mind I just had to share... This is my 3rd attempt at TFR and have always used a stick blender for shakes before but found it made the water warm, yuk! The shaker is amazing, quick, easy to clean and keeps the shake lovely and cold. Then there are the Ketostix, love em... A tiny bit addictive though lol!

Silly how the little things make a big difference x

Glad it's helping Adreto. Any boost is good! Personally I prefer my blender but its a super-duper four bladed jobbie and I like my shakes frothy (feels like an expensive coffee shop drink!) and yes, ketostixs are pretty cool and addictive! I accidentally drank half a glass of diet coke instead of zero, and thankfully it didn't knock me out of ketosis, was good to be able to check. Do you find some of the powder always get stuck somewhere no matter how you mix it? I feel like I'm losing some of my meal each time!

Lol I prefer the shaker too! But that's cus it's handy and I can't be bother washing the blender out lol

Is it lazy that I'll choose my packets so I only have to use the blended and shaker once a day so they can go in the dishwasher?! Lol

Not at all I'm the same lol!! That's why it's easier to have the bars too haha

Glad its not just me lol... The frothy shakes do sound good though, yum. Made me fancy an iced vanilla latte type thingy.
I have my little routine with the shakes now, I add 200ml of ice cold water to my shaker put the packet in next then put the metal whisk-ball thingy in last, then do my Ainsley Harriet style shaking moves! For some reason this means I don't lose any of the precious contents and it is lovely and smooth too. If I put it in a posh glass with a straw it tastes even better! The best thing is the kids don't hear the whizzer and come running into the kitchen expecting smoothies/milkshakes!
Totally love the bars too ChellyWelly (and Tesco's), when you need to chew they are fantastic especially with a hot brew. I did Lipotrim once and their bars should have had a label warning that they are inedible!

Back