I love the weather in my part of the country today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

This weather (warmish, sunnyish) is so motivating for me. I always feel so much happier in the warmth and sunshine and today (my second day of my final restart) it is all the motivation I need to keep doing this so I can look and feel comfortable in my new summer clothes. I'll have to lose this last bit of weight quickly otherwise the summer might have been and gone before I have a chance to enjoy it!!!

have a good day everyone (and sorry to those of you that have rain or grey skies)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I felt like that yesterday. I had to go to the shop to get some milk, so I walked, and it was lovely. The air just smelled differently, like summer is on the way!

You can do it Dancing!

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

yes it does smell different (not just all the cut grass either) and it feels different. Light is at the end of the tunnel - I'm not a fan of grey skies

5. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I hate grey skies too, they're so miserable, a bit like how I am feeling at the moment!

6. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    It's gorgeous here at the mo. Just got back from the beach and managed to resist the chips OH was eating! They smelt soooo good though! Oh well they'll still be there when i finish!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.