I love this diet!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by charmed.wishes, 28 January 2007 Social URL.

1. charmed.wishes

charmed.wishes Full Member

Hiya fellow CD'ers...

For the first time in many many years I am now 'obese' with a BMI of 39.9 this morning! To lose the 'very obese' title feels so good and is spurring me on every day.

I still cant get over the fact that I havent eaten a thing now in 27 days, dont get me wrong I have wanted to, Friday evenings are a killer!! But taking this diet a day at a time, remembering why I am doing it, and the picture of me at goal in my head keeps me going..

xxx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Mines now 19 days and it still feels weird not eating,
    my husband thinks ive gone strange and he always says that i live for food. But I no longer feel hungry and by the end of this i will eat food to live instead of the other way round. :)

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

[​IMG]
    Congratulations and very well done!!!

One day at a time is the best approach:)

5. charmed.wishes

Hiya Blitz.. My hub cant believe I have stuck to it either, food was my god, my happy pill if you like.. Well done you on getting to 19days.. We WILL be slim this year hey! :)

6. charmed.wishes

Thanks Mini.. think thats the best bit of advice for anyone doing this diet!

7. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

Congratulations. That's a great start and so encouraging. This is definitely the most rewarding diet when you want to lose a lot. It's fab!!! You'll be a slim you in in a few months!!
    x

8. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

Hi Charmed,

Congratulations on you great weight loss. It is lovely to feel in controll of your life. I was the same as yourself and lived for food. It takes hold of you and becomes your answer to everything.

This diet has given me controll, something i have not felt in years. It is still only early days for me (7th day) but i feel fantastic.

Keep it going hun xxxx

9. charmed.wishes

Thanks hunny.. :)

10. charmed.wishes

Hiya SkinnyCow.. Welldone on getting to day 7, so pleased to hear your feeling great and in control.. its a cloud 9 feeling isnt it :D

11. SkinnyCow

SkinnyCow Full Member

.. its a cloud 9 feeling isnt it :D[/quote]

It is a lovely feeling, especially when all your hard work is rewarded at the end of the week. Roll on week 2 :D

12. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

That's absolutely brilliant! I cant wait till I get to be just "obese"! It must be such a terrific feeling.

Well done you!

13. prettyinpink

prettyinpink Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    well done for getting to 27 days. Today is my first day and finding it ok. Im keep coming on here when i think i need food as much as my husband and family are supporting they dont think ill stick so im here to prove them wrong and cant wait till i get to 27 days ....

14. charmed.wishes

Thanks Pretty.. Sending you lots of willpower vibes, this site is a great resource and very supportive, look forward to hearing how you are doing.. wishing you lots of luck and loss :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.