I love weightwatchers because.......

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shrinkingannie, 19 February 2010 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    its easy to be all enthusiastic at the start but a few weeks with slow losses or sts's its easier to let things slip or think of faraway hills as green. Now I know WW is the most sensible and easiest way for me to get to goal and stay there, Im just creating this post in advance so if I get a little disheartened at some point I can come and read it for inspiration/motivation. So

I love weightwatchers because.........

With a little planning and effort I can eat plenty of healthy nutritious food and have some treats and still lose weight. I feel great doing ww and I know it works. It teaches me to eat satisfying but moderate portions which will always help with maintenance for the future.

feel free to add yours:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. geordiemoo

geordiemoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.88%)
    I love WW because it makes me really think about everything I put in my mouth. The points system is also really logical and makes it easy for me to know when I've eaten all I can.

4. last7lbstogo!

last7lbstogo! Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I love weight watchers because I have learned how to make my favourite meals in a healthy way, this way I don't feel deprived of the food I love. It has also taught me about portion sizes x

5. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i love weight watchers because its easy. compared to other ridiculous diets

6. ms brightside

ms brightside Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    i love ww because everyone else knows how clever we are because theyre coming around to our way of thinking! with lots of foods showing how many ww points they are -- also i went to pret a manger today and they showed the calories and sat fat for everything they sold! so i could work out the ww points for each thing :) woo woo we are the future lol

7. carlah24

carlah24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I love weight watchers because its soo flexible i can have a treat at the weekend and few points and not go over my allowance.

I love ww because it is sensible and has made me realise about portion sizes and how much i actually used to eat

8. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I love ww because .....I am going to be able to stick with it to goal & beyond

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.