I love you phillip Morris?????

carlah24

OMG

Has anyone seen this yet???

Me and my OH love Jim Carey films but wasnt impressed with this story line was ok but found some of it discusting im abit of a prude any way and my partner to say the least doesnt like gay scenes and for a 15 film thought some of it was abit rude.

Is this just me being a prude? we walked out half way through :eek:

I thought (from the trailer) that it looked quite amusing.

Is it as vulgar and ridiculous as that sasha cohan baron film the second one about the fashion designer Bruno???

Now that was a terrible......dare i call it a film

I havent seen that Vikki

We thought the trailor looked funny but no one in the cinema laughed out loud.

It is very vulger terrible and for a jim carey film its shocking usually LOVE his films but really dont rate this one :mad:

WELL i wont waste my money this afternoon then! Thinking Alice in wonder Land instead

i think younger generations are harder and harder to shock these days due to films as hostel and saw and thus film makers have to continue being more and more rude/shocking to keep the younger audience interested

I think thou even at my daughter at 15 i wouldnt like the thought of her going to the cinema and watching a film like that it literally showed you him doing another guy from behind and saying the word co*k i just thought it was terrible

i think at aged 15 most children(yep still children) have heard if not seen worse and said worse than c+ck.

I know they say worse im sure they do but have i missed something when i was 15 the only films you could go and watch at the cinema was the cartoon 1s.

I just found it really vulger and nasty if im honest i have a open mind but found this tooo much

I haven't seen this film, so can't comment. I know, though, I hate it when it is totaly unnecessary. Sex doesn't ahve to be shown graphically, and can just be suggested if the story line is goo. Most of the time. If it needs to be graphic, alot of the time I would say that it is becuase there is no story line. Not always I know, some films need to show it for reasons, but mostly not. I don't think gay sex is any worse to see than any other though.

Lynda

i did laugh at work though the other day. I work in a secondary shool,a nd in PHSE, the kids, at 14, were learnign about putting condoms on. They had a prosthetic penis, condoms, a blind fold. They were practicing putting them on blindfold so they can do it in the dark. They were also spinning them round til dizzy so they could practice putting them on while drunk. Hilarious.

Lynda

i did laugh at work though the other day. I work in a secondary shool,a nd in PHSE, the kids, at 14, were learnign about putting condoms on. They had a prosthetic penis, condoms, a blind fold. They were practicing putting them on blindfold so they can do it in the dark. They were also spinning them round til dizzy so they could practice putting them on while drunk. Hilarious.

Lynda

Thats funny lol

Back