I m a NEWBIE!!!

gonabslim79

Hello, Im a newbie to these sort of forums.... I have used the ones on WW but nothing on line like this. please can someone tell me how to get one of them little tracker things that you all have on your signatures!!

I did RC last year for 6 mths and lost 3 stone, but have struggled ever since to lose any more. I went to class last night to get my new books from SW in the bid to try SW once more(i did it about 6 years ago and lost 3 st) so i know it works!! i just hope that i can get back on track to shift some more stones!!!

First day on Green day, so far so good...

Plus i just signed up for the local 10k run in May!!! hopefully i will get in!!

Thanks for listening!!!

Hi welcome to the forum and to SW, we are a friendly bunch here full of support and advice. Good luck with your restart x

Hey hun, good luck with your new start - look at the recipe section for lots of lovely ideas! Wow a 10k run, thats impressive!

Go on www.tickerfactory.com and go from there, then when you've done it, it will give you a code to copy and paste and put in your signature. You do this on the 'user cp' which is on the first line of the blue taskbars at the top.

See you around the boards!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome and good luck with your slimming journey. and well done for joining a run - excellent motivation. shout if you need any help. x

Hi there!

Welcome to SW forum!!! Everyone on here is fantastic for the support and advice that you need.
I look forward to reading all about your journey and perhaps a recipe or two!!

Kerry-Ann

Hello and good luck with your weight loss :) everyone here is really friendly and helpful so you will get great support

I see people have already told you about Ticker Factory - so I'll just say welcome! :D

Back