I made it across!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Beckybex, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Beckybex

Beckybex Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb/CC
    Hi, A bit later than originally planned but have made it over to dukan today from atkins! Weight loss slowed right down to virtually nothing on atkins, even put on a pound over the weekend for no apparent reason so need a kick start again and wanted to go lower fat. I've checked the website and its recommended a 3 day attack for me and my true weight came out the same as what I was aiming for anyway, but I think if I can I will go for 5 days. I seem to find it much easier during the week than at weekends! And want maximum impact for a party on Saturday night!

I have one little question though. I also use myfitnesspal as a food diary, can anyone tell my how many grams of protein a day I should be aiming for? Obviously I'm ignoring the carb recommendation but should I ignore the max 1250 calories a day too or try to work within that? I've still got exactly 2 stone to lose.

Ooops that was 2 questions, sorry ! Any help much appreciated. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Lean protein is unlimited, low fat dairy is limited to a litre a day (unlimited in attack) - and no calorie counting of any kind.

4. Beckybex

Beckybex Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb/CC
    Thanks, I'll definitely ignore the calories! And sure I couldn't manage a litre of dairy. Was really wondering whether there was a minimum amount of protein I should be eating? Today I've had a ww vanilla yoghurt, 2 eggs, 2 big slices of lean ham, a little milk in tea and planning a chicken breast with the galette for dinner. Does that seem enough?

5. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    You could eat more - I know if that was all I had eaten before dinner I would be hungry, and that's not really the idea of the diet!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.