1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I made stuffed cabbage leaves this evening

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NewSlimmerMe, 7 March 2010 Social URL.

1. NewSlimmerMe

NewSlimmerMe Full Member

Slimming world - Body Optimise
    ...and they were really nice!

I cooked some savoy leaves in the microwave for 2 minutes to make them supple and then stuffed them with a mixture made from Quorn mince, leeks and plain boiled rice with a splash of tabasco, some salt and mixed herbs.

I put them in a quiche dish and covered with passata, grated cheese, garlic salt and black pepper.

Then in the oven for 20 mins or so.

I'll be making them again!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    They sound yummy!!

I have a cabbage & was thinking about stuffing it with mushrooms & garlic or something, but may opt for this instead.

I tend to do red days though, so would have to leave out a few ingredients, but am sure it would make a nice side to a meal.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.