• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I made

woof

Alway see the love x
Mine wasnt hot but so nice... What meat did u use?
Lucky Mark having Jim. Jim`s curry. Glad he liked it. Dont give up on it, must do it again hunni and invite ME!! Hee Hee

Woofy X

woof

Alway see the love x
I have to use dried chilli as fresh chilli brings me out in a rash all over me bod!! Not a good look. ha ha

Woofy X

I use 6 - 8 Chillies. :D

Hot stuff me. ;)

omg jim lol i couldnt cope with 2 lmao, its shame really, i will have to try find a curry powder thats milder, it must be a man thing to eat insanely hot curries as hubby loved it,

Jaybar

I've been to buy the ingredients today and will let you know what I think. I'm going to put chicken in mine.

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
omg jim lol i couldnt cope with 2 lmao, its shame really, i will have to try find a curry powder thats milder, it must be a man thing to eat insanely hot curries as hubby loved it,
It's generally the chilli that makes it hot. Try putting less chilli in. Or cool your portion down with a few glugs of cream.

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
are you taking the seeds out of the chilli ? they are what makes it super hot

You could add the chillies after you have separated your portion out DDT, that's what I do for Colleen.