i messed up and have to start fresh from tomorrow

tanya12

so i went to a barbecue on sat night and ended up drinking and eating now the food werent to bad as only had chicken breast but wine yes bloody wine i let myself down and got sloshed(made sure i was out of keto before i drank) and instead on just starting afresh the next day i got all down n ended up cheating from then to now :jelous: i have every intention of starting again tomorrow nd not cheating at all for at least 8 weeks but im struggling to get in the zone of "yeah i can do this"
i want this more then anything as i need to lose at least 3 stone for a medical procedure but i just feel like i let myself down in a big way :sigh:

Hey Tanya

Don't think of it as starting again - you temporarily paused, so just carry on as normal and take it a day at a time. ;)
Just don't ever give up. Failure is temporary, quitting is permanent. :)

Yeah everyone on this forum has really pushed home to me how important it is to carry on. As long as you keep on moving forward, you WILL lose weight. It might be a bit slower if you fall down along the way, but if you carry on being commited to it, you will lose it. It's when you give up for a month and then maybe 'think' about starting again that you do the most damage, so just Keep Calm and Carry On! :D

Back