Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I messed up on refeed so i'm back on TFR

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by little0ne, 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. little0ne

little0ne Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(17.45%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey everyone,

After a successful 8 weeks on TFR i went and royally f'd it all up while on refeed...so here I am back again! Seriously refeed is actually harder than TFR. I caved in to all my cravings in one go after 3 days of following refeed to the T, and the scales shot up overnight by about 6 lbs!! :cry: It has shocked me back to TFR. As much as i'm seriously angry with myself for being so weak and putting on weight, i feel much better that i've decided to get back on TFR straight away and being back in control of my weight. I think i've learnt my lesson and going to make sure I do it properly this time! At least i've got all my cravings out of my system now :)

For everyone who hasn't yet done the refeed, take this as warning that you cannot cheat, or you'll be back to square 1 before you know...

Have a good weekend everyone, mine will be spent trying to get back into ketosis :sigh: xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. little0ne

little0ne Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(17.45%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ps. Anyone know how long it should take to go back into ketosis? Last time it only took a couple of days, but I properly binge ate yesterday so I have no idea how this will affect me? I started refeed on Monday.

Thanks!

4. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    I would've thought that if you can stick to protein over the weekend and avoid carbs that it should only take a couple of days......

Why did you do it? That's the question you need to ask yourself and try and find the answer........

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.