I messed up

Have2Shrink

I'm angry with myself...first week and I screwed it up. I just gave in so easily. I'm back to the same old cycle...hungry and bored on the diet so I ate...felt bad about eating so I ate some more...WTF. :cry:

Back on again tomorrow to try again. I'm finding it so hard because my family are not supportive at all. I live with my mum and dad and they are constantly eating crap around me and they think i'm stupid for doing the lipotrim.

Grrrrr.....I will try again tomorrow and hopefully, I will push through. Clearly, my willpower is ****. Really really disappointed in myself.

Rant over.

Hi HavetoShrink,

Hope you're ok, don't be too hard on yourself - you're human!

It can't be easy if you're family aren't supportive, just remember you're doing this for you. I've been tempted loads in this first week but am trying to remember why I'm doing this, and what I want to be and feel like.

It's a definite struggle to break habits especially around food, but think how strong and even more determined you'll feel after a week TFR. Soon your family won't be able to be anything but supportive, once they see how determined and successful you are.

Stay strong, and good luck with the restart xxx

PS, Lindopski, thanks for the list. A useful read (just in case)

Last edited:
See it as a positive Have2Shrink, you've learned from your mistake :).. I definitely understand what it feels like to have unsupportive family memebrs :( Since I began my lipotrim journey (last tuesday) my siblings have had multiple takeways and junk food all the time, but I suppose you cant change other people we just need to learn to adjust and be strong!! :)

Dont boot yourself too much - we all have give in sort of times, especially early on.
get yourself into ketosis and if you really must cheat then eat something that keeps you in ketosis but only do it now and again.
The Basic Ketogenic Diet - mm

The link above lists foods that are safe for Keeping you in Ketosis and it works..

note however if you stick to the shakes alone you will drop proper fast - mix in a little exercise and I bet you can dump that four stone in four months, maybe even quicker.
You could be skinny as... for Xmas ;)

Thank you so much :)

That link is extremely helpful (just incase).

Hopefully i will be skinnier by xmas time..that is the ultimate goal hehe :)

xx

Hi HavetoShrink,

Hope you're ok, don't be too hard on yourself - you're human!

It can't be easy if you're family aren't supportive, just remember you're doing this for you. I've been tempted loads in this first week but am trying to remember why I'm doing this, and what I want to be and feel like.

It's a definite struggle to break habits especially around food, but think how strong and even more determined you'll feel after a week TFR. Soon your family won't be able to be anything but supportive, once they see how determined and successful you are.

Stay strong, and good luck with the restart xxx

PS, Lindopski, thanks for the list. A useful read (just in case)

Thank you so much chick xox

You are right...I gotta remember that I am doing this for me...and only me.

xX

See it as a positive Have2Shrink, you've learned from your mistake :).. I definitely understand what it feels like to have unsupportive family memebrs :( Since I began my lipotrim journey (last tuesday) my siblings have had multiple takeways and junk food all the time, but I suppose you cant change other people we just need to learn to adjust and be strong!! :)

That is so true...I can't change other people. I guess I just have to get over it and do this for me :)

Thank you xxx

Back