I miss food :(

Discussion in 'Exante' started by zara877, 2 March 2014 Social URL.

1. zara877

zara877 Full Member

Hi everyone,
    Iv been strictly TS Ever since iv started this diet and im now currently on day 6 thought id be finding it getting easier but its just gettin harder... I just miss normal food. And it dont help when iv got cuboard full of goodies for the kids and the other half :( infact I missed food so much today I gave in :( insted of having my third pack I had 2 grilled chicken fillets. I know I should never miss a pack as it contains all my vital nutrients for the day. But I just couldnt help it :( and now I feel really really bad. Have I kicked myself out of ketosis? Has all the hard work at the begining gone down the drain? And I weighed myself today and iv lost 6 pounds in 6 days, which isnt much but its something. I also had half a atkins bar ( oh lord help mee)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smidge87

smidge87 Rubenesque

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Don't worry, we've all had those days. I've just had a whole week like that.

The chicken probably didn't do any damage as it's protein. Just get back to it today :)

4. TAUPE

TAUPE Full Member

Diet:
    Exante TS
    I'm on day 8 and it helps me to focus on why I am doing this. I see my packs as nutrients rather than food. Think about the 6 days achievement not the one real food encounter. And 6 lbs is an achievement - that's nearly half a stone!!! Just stay strong and take it day by day. Just get back on it!

5. zara877

zara877 Full Member

Thanks for the advice guys. Will take it on board :) so glad to be on forums like this. Its what keeps you motivated :)

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    We all miss it Zara, you'll find some days are better than others and some can be pretty bad - try your best to stick with it and then the only way is down :)

7. smidge87

smidge87 Rubenesque

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.02%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Glad you're feeling more positive :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.