I miss pizza... so much

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by hollybeexxx, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. hollybeexxx

hollybeexxx Member

I just need to write before i go snatch the garlic mushroom pizza off of my bfs plate and stuff it in my evil carb wanting mouth!!! I have been so good this month, stuck to my diet really well but today all i want is carbs... i cant stop thinking about mac ds... its driving me mad!!!!

Well thats it really just needed to get it out, he doesnt understand i have asked him to eat it quickly, he has also got mozarella sticks too in that nice garlicy coating.... GRRRR I am so angry with myself!!!!

Hopefully it will pass. :wave_cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

ooh honey.. evil evil stuff.. lol. i know what you mean though.. i miss pizza.. lol.. *droooools on laptop*

x x x
  4. dor9

dor9 Member

Low carb
    It never tastes as good as you think!!! Keep telling myself that anyway!
  5. girlygirl

girlygirl Silver Member

Hi guys.

I'm low carbing again. I do it from time to time, when my weight starts to creep up or when I feel I am eating the wrong food too often.

Like you I love pizza and pasta. Mmmm - pasta...

But Atkins does work, even for veggies like me. The main benefit is of course the suppressed appetite. However I do still feel hungry and I do definitely crave carbs!

Good luck everyone. It's worth it.
  6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Why dont you buy a couple of the very large mushrooms, and top them with cheese, tomato, and whatever other high protein favourites :)

Also I didnt do atkins but did a the "The new high protein diet" that allowed 40g of carbs with a minimum of one slice of wholemeal bread approx 17g of carbs or the quivilent, I used to have 3 ryvita some days, you could use ryvita as a base :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.