I MUST DO THIS

Andrea73

My OH and I started CD together however he lost his weight within weeks (more than 2 stone) so has now gradually been eating again. This is where I have fell off the wagon - I feel I've lost his support cos he can eat and I can't. I don't think I've stuck to a full day on SS since he starting eating.

I've only got 4 weeks till I go on holiday so I must do this for me. I am starting today again on SS so hopefully if I log onto this site everyday I can give you my updates and in return receive your support. The thing is I found it so easy once I got on it, food didn't bother me (well just a wee bit!!!) You know what my downfall is - extra strong mints, I could just eat packets of them a day. This I know I must stop.

Start weight 15 st 9lbs
Weight today 13 st 11lbs
Would like to be 10 stone

Thanks for reading.

Andrea :)

Best of luck hun, you know if you set your mind on this you REALLY can do it!

I am thinking of venturing back to CD myself....its a fab diet, but soooo difficult to get back into if you have broken it!

andrea
2521cid255F000d01c430912524abd5e750.gif

you can do this
when he eats come on here and post, thats what i do when they all have there dinner
stay strong and you`lll soon see them lbs drop off
kaz :D

You know what my downfall is - extra strong mints, I could just eat packets of them a day. This I know I must stop

Step away from the mints:party0051:

You have four weeks on SSing, you won't be 10 stone, but you will be somewhere in the 12's if you stick with it 100%:)

It will make a difference to how you look and feel in your clothes.:)

If you feel yourself being tempted come on here and post and shout for help if you need it.

Love Mini xxx

If you are finding having a person in the house easting have you thought about doing the 790 plan so that you can eat together in the evening so you dont feel you are missing out. The weight loss on this plan is only a couple of pounds less than SS and if you are adding a few extras to SS you might find it easier to keep on diet??

julesrush

I'm starting SS today - OH is the sort that can eat anything and not put on an ounce:sigh:. I'll stick with you for the next 4 weeks - we can do it!

thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. I've started writing things down in a notepad so when I'm feeling strong or weak I can look at the reasons for keeping me going. Once I get back into ketosis I should do better but its getting there. When I started the last time it took me about a week before started to notice I wasn't hungry.

I have been good so far today and have drunk 2.5 litres of water although feeling a bit peckish just now.

I CAN GET THROUGH TODAY

You can do it Andrea, stay strong & keep your focus and you'll be so glad you did when you go on hols a stone or so lighter.

Hang up something new for your hols, summer dress or even a cossie as a visual reminder of why you want to lose weight for your hols.

And holler if you feel tempted - somebody will come along & talk you out of it :D

Andrea I am certain that one of the main reasons I have managed to stick to SS is minimins.

Like Kazbro I come on here at dinnertimes and when I am most likely to be tempted which seems to be keeping me on the straight and narrow.

When I am at my lowest I love looking through the before and after thread on the main forum - awe-inspiring :eek: and just right to remind you that you want to shrink more than you want to eat.

I hope the rest of today went well for you - hopefully you will let us know how you got on tomorrow :)

Back