I MUST fit in to my dress! Lighter life followed by Slimming World...My diary...

Hi everyone

I have done SW in 2008 and found it really easy to lose 2.5 stone in 4 months, gradually put a stone back on by summer this year and just when i decided to go back to SW to lose that stone ready for my wedding dress fittings in winter i couldn't control myself around food! I don't know what happened but i just piled the weight on, i couldn't stop eating anything and everything in my sight. I got very depressed and couldn't think of a way to get back in control. I was panicking so much as i had bought my (2) wedding dresses in a small size 10 and i was now up to a large 14 and i was hurtling towards the dress fitting dates! Drastic action needed to be taken so i decided to try something new so i went on Lighter-life Lite.

My first weigh in on the 13th of Sept i weighed 12st 3

My first week went well, i found it very easy to stick to, i was so happy that i had finally gained control and i lost 12lbs in the first week! I stuck to the plan 100% not one slip up or treat and i am now a much happer person at 9st 12! I lost my weight in 11 weeks, it was very very tough as i felt hungry (even though they tell you ketosis stops this) all of the time. I am exhausted mentally so i have just joined my old SW group to be able to carry on my control and diet to lose the last 2-5lbs.

I must admit i am terrified of going on SW and piling weight back on simply because i am not in ketosis. Has anyone made this transition before?

I know i can stick to SW 100% as it really won't feel like a diet at all after the lighter-life lite plan! But what if i put weight back on? I get married in Thailand on the 11th of March 2011, but we fly out on the 26th of Feb. I have my 1st fitting for dress 1 a week today and my first fitting for dress 2 on the 22nd of Jan.

I have decided to go on to route to management today which is a 4 week plan where the different foods get reintroduced back into my diet and i get weaned off the foodpacks. I am having 3 food-packs per day for the first week plus my normal meal, then in addition i will have 1 yogurt, 2 apples, some gravy and peas with dinner (Woo Hoo!).

I have my weigh ins (sw at 9.30am & LLL 11.30am) every Wednesday, I intend to stop my LLL weigh in's as soon as i have completed my 4 week rtm. If anyone has been through this or has any advice at all i would really appreciate your help!

Thanks xxx

I have decided to keep a diary of what i eat during my transition from LLL to Slimming world on here.

It will hopefully help me to keep on track and may help others that want to do the same thing....

Start date 13th Sept 2010
Weight 12st 3 :eek::cry::mad:
Did LLL until now

Wed 8th Dec
weigh ins-
SW 9st 13 :)
LL 9st 12.6 :)

Wednesday:
Breakfast - LL nut fudge bar
Lunch - LL nut fudge bar
Dinner - slow cooked smoked pork with Carrots, Green beans and broccoli
extra - LL nut fudge bar
5 cups of Tea (4 of which were decaf) using my milk allowance. Lots of water.

Thursday:
Lunch - LL nut fudge bar
Dinner - pork with Carrot & swede mash, Green beans, peas and broccoli. With 4 tbsp of gravy
extra - LL nut fudge bar
5 cups of Tea (4 of which were decaf) using my milk allowance. Lots of water. 2 x Apples. 1 Muller light yogurt.

Last edited:
Friday:
Lunch - LL nut fudge bar
Dinner - Roast chicken (with some skin!) roast carrots, green beans, peas and broccoli. With 7 tbsp of gravy
extra - LL nut fudge bar
4 cups of Tea (3 of which were decaf) using my milk allowance. Lots of water. 2 x Apples. 1 Muller light yogurt.

I feel a bit naughty for having chicken skin and a bit extra gravy but its my totm and i feel really hungry! :eek:

Saturday:
Breakfast - LL nut fudge bar & 1 apple
Lunch - LL nut fudge bar
Dinner - pork, carrots, peas and broccoli. With 6 tbsp of gravy
extra - LL nut fudge bar
4 cups of Tea (2 of which were decaf) using my milk allowance. Lots of water. 2 x Apples. 2 x Muller light yogurt.

Sunday:
Breakfast - LL nut fudge bar & 1 apple & Mullerlight yogurt!
Lunch - LL nut fudge bar & 2xapples & mullerlight yogurt.
Dinner - gammon, roast carrots, green beans, peas and broccoli. With 6 tbsp of gravy
extra - LL nut fudge bar, 1 x apple
4 cups of Tea (3 of which were decaf) using my milk allowance. Lots of water.
I have been starving hungry all day, i felt ill yesterday a combination of really bad cramps and backache due to totm and had a dodgy belly too. Not felt 100% today and couldn't stop thinking of food! I hope the extra yogurt and couple of apples won't affect me too much? I have my first wedding dress fitting on Thursday so i need to be thin!

Back