I need a kick up the bottom, any volunteers?

patchesmum

pick pick pick. Fine til get in from work then off I go.:cry: I didn't have this problem before weekend away but have been naughty ever since.
I just want to put something in my mouth!!!!! Now have pint of water in hand and chemist is getting me some flapjacks for tomorrow. I think one problem is that all my best clothes now fit again and I can even pull bestest ever jeans down:wee: without undoing buttons and have had compliments, am fooling myself into thinking I can stop now.:mad:
I need a serious telling off as am at risk of hunting out contraband I made daughter hide yesterday.

Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh.:argh:

:whoopass: step away from the f word. It may be because of your break away. It's always harder to get back on. BUT you can do it, so pack it it ;)
Consider your backside well and truly kicked, and for posting about blips in the 100% section :D

Patchesmum,

I have seen posts on here saying how it is harder to get back on to tfr after a break to the point that I would expect that to be the case if I did it. Whether it REALLY was or not would be irrelevant - it'd be all the excuse I would need to convince myself that I was struggling.

It does get easy to take the image in the mirror and the compliments as a sign that you've already made it when you really haven't. What you have done is made a great improvement and shown yourself what is possible. Resting on your laurels isn't the way forward now and you know full well you wouldn't be where you are now if you didn't show some determination last time. My best clothes fit a few weeks ago while my better clothes fit even nicer this week because I bought some new ones. That was a nice feeling.

The half-hearted picking / diet routing you're in now isn't right and I'm sure you know that, so you need a plan. I could suggest two of them:

Plan A - pull your finger out and get back on the shakes. No picking, no sneaking, no being lazy and living off pity excuses. Lose some more of that EXCESS weight and get closer to your original goals. Think how much better the next trip will be then.

Plan B - don't do the TFR. Get into some sustainable 'maintenance' routine and eat sensible foods where you won't put weight back on and you don't hunt around the house for contraband. It's not very elegant acting like a human mouse is it?

I was chopping Creme Eggs up and putting them into icecream earlier for my wife and I ALMOST licked my finger after I'd finished to get the sticky off until I remembered it was food and I went and washed them instead. I can do it and I really am struggling this week more than any other. What's more is I don't really need to be doing TFR for my weight - I'm just determined to get to my target date next week. So, I'm sure if I can manage it then you can - you were going great guns and it really would be nice to have you back on board.

Failing that I really think your daughter ought to get the camera out and open her Youtube account up. Shock tactics for the win!! :D

I have every confidence you'll be ok and the sooner you start (and you will start I'm sure) the sooner you get skinny. Shakes tomorrow or else!:whoopass:

PS: Mud is no excuse! :whacky068:

"It's not very elegant acting like a human mouse is it?" - I'm gonna keep this line and think of it if I'm craving and thinkin' of going scavenging!!

:character00115:

Thanks everyone, 100% today, so far, and now quite determined again.

Bum well and truly kicked.

MrC, you will be a very scary teacher:eek:

Good lass!

I can totally see where you're coming from, I'm sat here with size 14 skinny jeans hanging off me, had loads of compliments etc.....and had a little break from lipotrim....

But, in my hears of hearts I know that I've had these jeans for ages and they're probably hanging off me due to age rather than my weight loss....and I'm nowhere near the size I'd like to be.

This is day 5, back on after serious blip.

I think I just miss being a greedy pig. Eating was more of a hobby than a necessity, I bet a lot of us find it hard to shake that :(

picking was my problem when i first tried lipotrim, im at my biggest ive ever been now, and while i have people telling me im not fat and dont need to be doing something this drastic, i know its not unhealthy and after a month restricting myself from over eatting/eatting the wrong things i wont feel the teptation anymore. you can do it!!!

well done for being 100% yesterday, hardest part is over! good luck going forward, and if u feel the need to snack...get away from the kitchen! :)

Back