i need a kick up the bum....help please

sarahloub1

Gold Member
hi everyone,

im stuck in a rut at the mo and dont know where to go now with my diet so before i decide anything i would like some advise/tips/ideas or views on simply filling and a basic jist of it ...........please :wavey:

You've come to the right place! Afraid I'm a bit out of touch with sf at the minute but there are lots of people who can help here and if you go on the stickies page lots of useful threads and info there!
Good luck x

never thought of looking on that. iv done normal points for 15 weeks now and I'm getting too lazy with it. I need a mix up without switching diets x

As Becks said you can find the free food list in the stickies at the top of the board. SF is a great plan and the freedom of not having to weigh and count everything does feel fab but I do think it only works if other diets have taught you a bit of portion control first.

Last edited:
As Becks said you can find the free food list in the stickies at the top of the board. SF is a great plan and the freedom of not having to weigh and count everything does feel fab but I do think it only works if other diets have taught you a bit of portion control first.

Is slim and save not working out at the moment? I haven't checked your diary for a bit but you seemed so keen to get back on with that before christmas?

no that will be the other Sarah Lou lol not me x

Ooops. Sorry! I am far too easily confused it seems... I didn't look at the picture or the details, I just saw the username.

Have you decided whether you are going to give simply filling a go? I presume you are following pro points at the moment? In what way do you feel stuck in a rut at the moment?

never thought of looking on that. iv done normal points for 15 weeks now and I'm getting too lazy with it. I need a mix up without switching diets x

I would say do a mixture of sf days and pp days that way it should keep things more interesting!

Ooops. Sorry! I am far too easily confused it seems... I didn't look at the picture or the details, I just saw the username.

Have you decided whether you are going to give simply filling a go? I presume you are following pro points at the moment? In what way do you feel stuck in a rut at the moment?

I just cannot get my head back into it and need to maybe try something new. I'm on pp at the mo but need a change up without switching diets x

It's great plan to follow! I lost 2 and a half stone on it last year. I probably did about 4sf days a week and 3 pp days. The weight watchers brand breads (wrap, bread, petit pans, pittas) are all free. Baked beans, mushy peas are free. I do the American plan so I don't want to confuse you as I have a different list.
But if your cooking a casserole or something it is so easy, throw in the meat, veg, potatoes, stock. Then serve it up. If your still hungry have more and you don't have to think about how much you ate and work it into propoints. You have your 49pp to use on non SF items. Oats are free if you like porridge as skimmed milk is free.
Then you have an oil allowance each day that is also free.

Good Luck!

Oh there are lots of diarys on here for good inspiration. X

Sounds like SF might well be worth a go then. Sarah's idea of still having a couple of pp days might be good too. A while ago I often did 5 SF days in the week and then did pps at the weekend so I could have the biggest variety of foods.

It's great plan to follow! I lost 2 and a half stone on it last year. I probably did about 4sf days a week and 3 pp days. The weight watchers brand breads (wrap, bread, petit pans, pittas) are all free. Baked beans, mushy peas are free. I do the American plan so I don't want to confuse you as I have a different list.
But if your cooking a casserole or something it is so easy, throw in the meat, veg, potatoes, stock. Then serve it up. If your still hungry have more and you don't have to think about how much you ate and work it into propoints. You have your 49pp to use on non SF items. Oats are free if you like porridge as skimmed milk is free.
Then you have an oil allowance each day that is also free.

Good Luck!

Oh there are lots of diarys on here for good inspiration. X

ohh I didn't know about the ww bread thing.

I think I'll get back on track with the pp then try sf thanks for the tips x

Back