I Need a Little Extra Help Please.

Surfhunny

Laugh in the face of food
Hiya, I've really been struggling with CD for the past 6 months. I've doen CD before and it was a breeze, I lost 72lbs over the course of 4 months, which I was amazingly happy with. I managed to keep it off for almost a year but a break up and other things meant I put on 2st 9lbs. So I came back to CD because I knew it worked well last time.

This time however I have spent the last 6 months yoyoing up and down and it's finally got to the point where I'm des[erately unhappy with my weight and this really is my last attempt at it. The first time I did CD my friend was doing LL so we were in it together. This time I'm doing it on my own and I'm finding it so hard!! Because this is really the last time I can put myself through it I'm desperate for all the help and support I can get. I already have a few good friends on here that are really supportive, but like I say I really need all the help I can get....please.

I have a diary which I'm going to keep up with so I'll post the link on here. I'd like to think I can help other people who are struggling or just starting out because the diet does work, I just need to have faith again.

The next couple of days are going to be really hard for me, once I'm in ketosis I find it easier to resist the temptations, but I need to get into ketosis first. So I'm going to be taking it hour at a time, starting tomorrow. Is there anyone out there who's willing to help a failing old timer?? I really hope so.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/140813-operation-showgirl-fit-vegas.html

hi & welcome back to CD, you will get tons of support on this forum, so keep coming back to post :)

I am a returner to CD after putting all of the weight i lost and more back on over approx 1 1/2 yrs.

I felt like giving up on day 4 due to feeling constantly hungry, tired and down.

Its my weigh in tomorrow evening (not sure thats the best time mind, think of all that water intake, lol) and today even though i didnt have a great nites sleep last I feel strangely happy and settled :) and trust me and i am not a happy bunny when i dont sleep, so i am thinking it may be the ketosis euphoria i keep hearing about, seem to have regained my energy back :)

I am going up to SS+ this week as I have exams at college on Friday and feel i need something a little extra.

Good luck with your weightloss journey

Debs

Good luck hunnie, You CAN do it Xx

Hi Surfhunny,

I know exactly how you feel, i've just put a thread on here to say i'm restarting again today after, like you, yoyoing for god knows how long. I did the diet last year, only for 4 weeks, but lost 18lbs, put it back on and cannot get my head back into it.

I'm getting married in Cuba next March and really want to be a toned size 8-10 as there is 32 of us going out there and i'm the biggest :(

You've done it before so you can do it again, we know it's hard for the first few days but lets finally get stuck in and do this!!!!!

good luck and i know you will make it this time with all the support you can get from here

Hi Surf,

I am also battling 2nd time round, although I have to say I am like a junky at the minute, keeping at it, in the hope that the ketosis euphoria kicks in at some point. I have done LL before so I know the drill. although this time I am not getting into the groove as easily as I did last time.
I have not cheated which I find quite amazing, but also am happy with that.
Loss wise I cannot complain, I have lost a stone in less than 2 weeks, on my scale anyway.
My battle is that I am tired all the time, I have been sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.

Got holidays and weddings coming up so I am going to stick to it so I look good. No option for me, I am just going to do this!

This forum sure does help to keep me motivated and strong.

Good luck to you, lets hope we both find our mojo soon.

:)

Right I've made it to lunch time which is where it all went horribly wrong yesterday, but today I've come to sit outside, away from the temptations in the staffroom. I've had 2 litres of water almost, so that's good. I feel okay at the moment, quite positive that I can do this again! Once I get home I'll be fine because I have nothing in the house but CD and bottles of fizzy water. I tend to have plenty to do when I get home on a night so for me work is where I struggle. Too many people seem to have made it their mission to get me to eat. But I CAN do this. I just need to keep feeling positive.

Day 1 almost at an end. I'm sooo tired, I'm going to have an early night. I've got my last shake to have, going to have vanilla mousse, and I've got a tiny bit more water left so I can have them both together, mousse and water, tastey. I can't believe how much I've resisted today... it's like someone knew I was starting CD again today and has brought tons of goodies in to tempt me. Thats just me being completely paranoid because no one knew at all.

Anyway off to get my last one then bed time I think. The early night wil do me good!

Hey hun! hope you doing today? well done for resisting yesterday adn just think if you can do it for one day you can do it for 1 month etc so i'm sure you'll be fine! x

how's today for you?
don't forget we're here to motivate
x

well done for getting through day one and hows day two going?

So far so good with day 2. Came in this morning to find the night shift had left a huge slab of Lemnos drizzle cake on the table for all to eat, but I didn't have any, even when I spilt half of my shake on the floor :( Was a bit hungry before lunch and feeling hungry now. Had over 2 litres of water and I'll have the last one after weigh in. I'm going to alter my tickers and clear my signature so that I'm starting fresh from week 1!

How's everyone else getting on? I think so long as I can resist eating anything at all I'll be okay, it's on e I've had something that the rot sets in, so it's total abstinace for me!

Thats a very good idea starting at week 1 again on you stats. Just remember how far you have come.
I wish I could feel how I did my very first week (how do you get that excitment back??)

Well done on completing day 3 x x

hope day 3 is going well for you so far feel a lot better than i have for the last couple of days

Aw hiya team mate haha.

Yes i know how you feel, the past 4 months i have had a re-start every day and never getting any where. Well i am also re starting today and i am GOING to take it one day at a time and give it my best go as it has also got to the point where i am eally unhappy about my weight! I will be here for you every step of the way hun and we can do this together. I know we can do this and get to where we want to be.

Today i have drank about 4 pints of water already (which i am sure has come straight out of me as i keep running the loo haha) and i have had my mint choc shake :D i am doing well so far hehe! I know we can do this hun. <3 xxxxxx

Hey hunny welcome back!! I've sent you a massive PM xxx

have a great day 4

Hi Surfhunny,

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your restart. I've read a lot of your posts and think you're a wonderful support to everybody on the forum going through CD.

You so can do this and you have a great attitude. Hour by hour is how I got through my first 3 weeks. Well done on getting through your first 3 days and have a great day 4 (ketosis is on its way :))

Sharon xx

Back