• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need a new dress

i want a new dress 4 the xmas doo at work and want to show my figure off a bit that i hide under crappy jumpers all day everyday!! ive looked on the internet at all the normal shops and i cant find anything!! does anyone know any secret lil shops online that have cheap dresses??:confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Sorry don't know any wee different shops, i can only think of the usual like next, dorothy perkins, etc. Hope you find something

Bonprix are cheap and cheerful on line Hun...not sure about delivery lead times though, so you would need to check.

HTH

Kerry-Ann
xx

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Try www.yoursclothing.co.uk

I think it was Louise that recommended it a while ago and the stuff on there is really nice. The only other alternative I can think of is www.simplybe.com or Matalan but you have to go in the shop rather than order online x

I thought this was lovely and only £28.00 from Yours Clothing

i want a new dress 4 the xmas doo at work and want to show my figure off a bit that i hide under crappy jumpers all day everyday!! ive looked on the internet at all the normal shops and i cant find anything!! does anyone know any secret lil shops online that have cheap dresses??:confused:

Aww shame I am not in the uk at the mo as my sister has a fab clothes shop and I am sure I could have found something in there for you that would have been unique! She will be online soon hopefully.. but as of yet.. devon is too far to go for a frock!

Good luck and let us see what you choose.... oh any luck on MSN yet lol

oo thanx guys il try them suggestions x no no luck on msn, i cant find your email address anywhere treats x

i think river island always have fab stuff in, if i have to buy something for a do i usually go there first