Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I need clothes urgently

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kered, 20 March 2009 Social URL.

1. kered

kered Gold Member

Yesterday I went to wear my denim jacket as it was a lovely day. I have 2 denim jackets and 1 cotton jacket that used to be tight on me, I tried them on yesterday and they were massive, so I ended up having to wear my work fleece. My wardrobe is definitely needing to be updated, but I still want to lose another stone so I dont want to buy too much. At the moment I have 2 pairs of trousers, 1 pair of jeans and about 3 tops that fit me.

I reckon we should have a swap shop and sell our clothes to each other to make some money to buy new ones........lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    LOL! I don't think I'd ever be annoyed that something was too big! :D I have a wardrobe full of stuff to slim into that I haven't fitted into for years so it'll be like having a whole new wardrobe- if it's not totally outdated?;)

4. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    charity shops are ya best bet i got loads of stuff when i lost my weight with slimming world!
    deb x

5. kered

kered Gold Member

I think definitely time to go out and buy some new clothes and jackets. I am not annoyed, I am over the moon, whoooopeeeeee.

6. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    what a great feeling kred!
    i think there is already a clothes thread on here somewhere :D

7. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    there is a clothes thread on here for swapping things - not sure what its called tho.

I have nothing to wear either - but that because all my stuff is too small!! :(

8. Cruiksl

Cruiksl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(17.31%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know the feeling. I'm gutted cause some of my lovely clothes are beginning to feel too big so trying to wear them all before they do :) ! I bought a lovely dress from Monsoon at the beginning of Feb and I already feel it's too big !

9. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Kered,i know the feeling. I have just nipped out to buy a few new tops as all my tops were huge!! I had to buy a jacket last week too,also!

I kind of resist at spending a fortune as still a way to go so i have been spending a few quid here and there and it's certainly mounting up.

I use dto hate shopping as i was only limited to certain shops,now i lurvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee shopping :D

Happy jacket shopping ;)

10. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Have you tried ebay, they have some really good clothes on there at quite good prices. If you have something that is your favourite, you can search for a replacement in a smaller size x x x

11. kered

kered Gold Member

I managed to get a jacket today at Tesco for £15 so not broken the bank and hopefully that should see me through until I get to target weight, then its shop shop shop until I drop.......lol.

12. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    i cant wait to shop shop shop either honey!!

i am looking forward to buying lots and lots of summer clothes!!!! Which is why i begrudge spending money on clothes now that are guna be worn a couple of times then not ever again!

i guess we all have to buy a few new things along our way ... *sigh* lol

13. becks

becks Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(52.19%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I`ve bought loads of stuff on ebay, you can some good bargains
    becks

14. Fat-girl-slim

Fat-girl-slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know how you feel, all I seem to do is buy clothes then pass them on not long after, bloody great feeling though eh !
    I have give myself a telling off for buying so many clothes though, I am having a respite until I get to a size 12.
    Shame I never listen to myself when it comes to buying shoes and boots, I can't get enough of them :copon:

Well done on your weight loss, you look really good !

15. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    i know the feeling!

i've been loving the warmer weather as it meant i could wear my new smart red jacket from Next. However the temperature has dropped i am annoyed cos i have to wear my huuuuge puffa jacket!

I need new jeans as my only pair that fit are about 6 years old! i am going to get some in Primark or somewhere cheap so i won't waste too much! Honestly Primark is great for 'between' clothes as they tend to be cheaper than London charity shops!

16. EmzOnLT

EmzOnLT Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on all the loss so far. Its such a great feeling isn't it. I can feel my favourite pair of jeas getting bagging so I went shopping thursday and bought a new pair, A whole size smaller and even they were a bit baggy but I had to have them as they were my target size! Didnt risk trying any others on incase they were just a very flattering cut,LOL. Keep going and enjoy a good shopping trip closer to summer for a whole new SLIM wardrobe.x

17. kered

kered Gold Member

Yeah, I am like that, I dont want to buy too much until target.

Had a look on Ebay tonight, spotted a few things.

Thanks so much, I agree, at least we can keep the shoes and boots....lol

If you are like me, I hate wearing puffy things now as its hiding the new slim us!!

Off to Primark on my days off have a look around to get some bargains.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.