I need help :/ ( a very stuck ww :()

Jennjennx

Silver Member
I'm really really struggling ATM on ww I've only been losing 1/2 or 1 lb a week and sometimes I STS, but I need to lose 3 stone by July, see the thing is it just isn't happening on ww I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what :(!! I even tried one day of slim fast this week, but I couldn't hack it I was starving and ended up scoffing god knows what come the evening!! I do love weight watchers I'm just wondering what I can do to speed the weight loss up a little, I don't want to still be s chunky monkey come the wedding :(!! Do you think it's possible for me to lose 3 stone by July, I'm really starting to panic and am thinking of crazy ways to lose weight which I know are probably not viable, let alone safe!! Help please lol xox

A good friend of mine needed to lose weight quickly, so she did sw for three weeks to give her a kuck start and then back to ww as it was easier to maintain. She reached her 2&half stone goal three weeks early. May be worth a go? X

Sorry, 'kuck' start is kick start!
Make really silly mistakes using this phone for messages! X

Hi there!
I started slim fast in January to kick start my weight loss as I have 6-7stone to lose! I lost 1 stone in jan then started WW in feb and lost 7lb so far.
This diet is designed to lose 1-2lb a week so if u need to lose it quicker maybe change over to something else temporarily. Slim fast is ok as a temporary measure and I found it took about 3days for my body to get used to the drop in calories. It's not a bad diet at all once your used to it but it is a temporary diet I think.

Hi I had a blip a few months ago and found by swapping foods about it started to get the weight off again. Do you keep a food diary and track everything? It becomes a lot easier to figure out what's happening. I learnt I can't eat lots of bread or have a lot of alcohol anymore.. There is a section on here where ppl ost their diaries, maybe that might be an idea? Also are you getting enough fluids in. Hang in there I'm sure it can be figured out.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Sorry to hear that :( I have found mixing up my metabolism is great. So for one tea I spend 15pp but the next day maybe only 6pp. And of course after a weigh in I finish up my extra points on whatever I like pretty much.

And of course exercise will turbo boost any weight lost :) hope this helps xxx

try not to look at it as 3 stone to lose just think anything would be a bonus try half a stone at a time when i,m not losing i get very stressed about my weight and think of nothing else!try and be a little less hard on yourself and keep a diary as suggested before and enjoy doing ww.

Hiya I think you could do it, but that would mean you being 100% virtually the whole time but this could put alot of pressure on you.

I get good losses when

1)I eat my 29 Daily's
2)I eat my weeklies
3)Drink plenty of water
4)Stay away from alcohol

I find that if I miss off any of theses I either get a STS, or a weight gain.

Are you eating all your points?

The advice u mix up ur pp and foods is good! If ur eating the same foods all the time try something different! Try having a bid lunch and small tea one day then the other way around the next! What I did thus wk was use 35 of my weeklies on day 1 then I had 16 for the last 6 days and I lost 2.5lb this wk! Now that's really good as it's my totm and since starting 10 wks ago I have only lost 0.75lb at the most on my totm! So thus week I'm gonna use half my weeklies at the wk end and not many during the wk!
It may be ur body is just used to what ur doing at the moment and needs a bit of a mix up!

Hiya I think you could do it, but that would mean you being 100% virtually the whole time but this could put alot of pressure on you.

I get good losses when

1)I eat my 29 Daily's
2)I eat my weeklies
3)Drink plenty of water
4)Stay away from alcohol

I find that if I miss off any of theses I either get a STS, or a weight gain.

Are you eating all your points?

THIS ^ I mix my food up as I get bored anyway but I know if I eat all my PPs, drink water and move about a bit then I'll get a loss

Back