I need help with lunch ideas

Hi I need help with lunch ideas I normally skip lunch because I don't know what to eat or I just have fruit and yogurt .

I usually take leftover tea. Today I'm having spag bol with salad. Ive also brought a yoghurt and some grapes. Yesterday I had the low fat Batchelors noodles which are free.

Ah I might have to start having different things or tea coz I normally have chicken and veg x

We have things like corned beef hash, pasta and sauce, chilli, jacket potato. I also have a little salad with my lunch and tea just to bulk it out a little.

Once I go shopping 2mra I'm gonna start making meals like the shepard pie but with turnip x

When I'm working I usually have soup and a roll, pasta salad, a filled roll or an Ainsley couscous filled out with roasted veg. When I'm at home I have jacket potato with beans, Batchelor's pasta 'n' sauce or frittata.

I can rarely be bothered to wait for the microwave at work so my standard working lunch is salad with Tuna/chicken/salmon/cold leftovers. At home I will have anything really - I usually have extra portions of things I make in the fridge is fussy so I usually make anything I cook last 3-4 meals (today I have chicken curry that I had left over from last night and there is still a portion left for tomorrow). Sometimes just a baked pot and baked beans.

The lunch thread posted above is fantastic. I look through that, the dinner and breakfast one daily. The slimming world 7 day meals they have on the website have helped me a lot too.
I LOVE potato so jacket potato is common for me, I can have loads of different toppings to make it different. Layered salad with potato is a favourite.
Pasta, lots of pasta can be made up and packed for when you are out too. Beans, speg, mushroom, tin of tomatoes on toast are some good, easy ones. You can use the bread as hexb too.

I often take leftovers to work, today I had leftover quorn cottage pie and bulked it out with a steam veg pack, mugshots, low fat super noodles, steamed salmon and salad, tuna pasta, Laughing cow cheese triangles wrapped in ham with salad, sw quiche with beans, Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages with heinz bbq beans, omelette.....

Back