Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I need help!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by tantom, 23 May 2010 Social URL.

1. tantom

tantom Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.02%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Last night was dreadful started with a sore throat, after hardly any sleep I am up this morning, head throbbing, throat killing, aching neck.What can I do? Can I take hot lemon,lozengers medications. Oh and even the thought of a shake or bar ( I dont like soup!!) is making me gag. Please please can someone help!!!!!!!!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi sorry to hear that u ae feeling so ruff but no to them stuff cuz of the sugar in them.

headache tablets may be ok?? but not 100% hopefully someone else will be more clear.

Contact your CDC and as them for advice they shouldnt find at all.xx

4. tantom

tantom Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.02%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks for the advice tried to get in touch with CDC no joy yet probably having a lie in!! I will just get water down me and hopefully will be able to face my shake later.

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

I hope so but u must have all your shakes today no matter what.!!

Hope you feel better soon, after about 4-5 days you will feel better.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.