I need help!!!!

Debz1809

I ♥ SW!
I hv tried ww, sw .... U name it iv tried it!!
Nothing is working. I am a type 2 diabetic, no cyst or Fallopian tube on left side and No gallbladder. I am looking for help!!! Totally at a loss and constantly feel ill !!! Not sure what to do!!! Where to start!!!

I totally feeling your pain here.... I cannot give you any answers coz I am constantly looking for them myself but just wanna wish you the best x I am hoping something clicks for me soon and I will stop this constant battle I have every day with myself x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hugs hun. I'm having my gallbladder out in February and feel pretty rotten at the moment. I've entries all the diets and the only thing I find any real success with is using slimpods... There is a section for them. Maybe look it up and see. Jackie has been really successful and Barbara and would be good to talk to and they have an offer on at the moment x x

Hi Debz, how did you get on with Slimming World and Weight Watchers? Have you tried other things as well? How did you get on? What do you think the reasons are that you did not achieve what you wanted?

If you have diabetes type two, then you must stop eating too many carbs and sugar. Stop eating bread, rice, potatoes and pasta. You can find alternative low carb flours to make your own bread - coconut flour, hemp flour... Increase your fiber intake. You can eat eggs, meat, fish, fresh and other root vegetables, nuts and few fruits. You need to avoid sugar, starch and carbohydrates. High glycemic index foods increase your blood sugar level too high and your body will release insulin to reduce it, then you will feel hungry and your body will store fat. Use Xylitol or Stevia instead of other sugars.

Hennemann Coaching

Back