I need help :(

Tubs

I've been off the wagon for almost 4mths now(wasn't very well, won't go into it). I maintained for 3mths, but in the last 4wks I've put on 9lbs :eek:

I'm all over the place food wise, I'm not eating regular meals, I'm eating junk in the evenings again and I KNOW I shouldn't be. I'm tired all the time, I have no motivation and I can't take reductil anymore either.

I just need a good kick up the a£$€!!!! Oh and a meal plan would be good thanks lol

One kick up the bum coming your way babes.

COME ON .... YOU CAN DO THIS!

You have to get your head in the right place and get started. You have done it before and you can most definately do it again!

xx

Thanks Jools!!!

I got up thismorning and had my porridge so that's a good start! I have no junk food in the house and won't be buying any, but you can bet ya DH will come home with some! I think he's trying to keep me fat lol

I shall resist!!!

Hi Tubs

You go for it hun! You don't NEED junk food!

You have had a good start so far and you are sounding more positive already!

BE STRONG!

xx

You'll have the 9lbs back off this time next month- you can do it! Good that you have no junk in, its always easier with the fridge full of "healthy" stuff isn't it? Best of luck to you X

Oooh I hope so fatfighter! My clothes are getting tight again already :O

Can't be having that!

All good today so far. Thank you soooooooo much for the support.

Now I just have to keep repeating I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers all night and I should be fine lol

Now I just have to keep repeating I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers I do not neeeeeeed maltesers all night and I should be fine lol

lmao xxx

This isn't so bad actually :D Only had 19pts yesterday, still on track today, so hopefully this is the (re) start of something good ;)

I'm doing grand Paula! I had a hand full of crisps tonight while watching a movie, but I had points left over so it wasn't too bad :)

I've only gone and signed up to do the womens mini marathon lol I'll never make it, but I'll have fun trying :D It's another bit of motivation anyway :)

How are you geting on?

Back