I need lots of motivation!!!!!!!

EmmaLou

Hi to you all,

just a quick note to say...... I was on lipotrim in may i stuck to it religiously for 3 weeks ( i know not long) and i have been trying to get back on the wagon for about 6 weeks now and i keep falling at the first hurdle. please give me all your wonderful tips and advice that you all are brilliant at doing.....starting again tomorrow 16/09/08

Thanks Emma x

hi hun,ive nva been on lioptrim be4,just started today,and dont feel to bad , lots off people on here to keep you on the straight and narrow very nice people.if you really are determined to do this ,dont think about it hun do it... thats what i did i think its the best policy coz what i did i talked myself out of it then i decided enuff is enuff and did it ...but when you are ready there is plenty off us to support you ..... ~:D:D::D

Hi, all the stickies are filled with advice and tips. Also trawling through old threads shold turn over some gems. Failing that -minimins is excellent! Just hang about her and ask anything. I lean on this forum to an unhealthy extent lol

GOOD LUCK!!

Best of luck with the first day a few more and you will be in ketosis then the fun will start

For inspiration just keep looking at everyone;s weight loss tickers.....I find seeing people with more than me to lose and that they have suceeded ..... well nothing lifts me more! If they can do that.....then I can do it too!

Good luck

good luck ,, lots of ups and downs but hey just come here and it will be fine

Back