I need opinions :)

snugglebug

Has anyone here done the CD plan before moving onto Exante ?

If so can you tell me how you think the shakes and soups compare? I did CD and found i just ended up with the choc tetra as couldnt stomach anything else ?

Im considering giving Exante a go but want a rough idea before i spend my money.

Many thanks xx

A lot of people have and there are quite a number of threads on the subject. Overall the shakes seem to compare pretty well infact a lot of people prefer Exante

ok will try and do a search ... thankyou

Hi,

Exante don't use Aspartame or MSG which is better in my opinion, aspartame tends to give me headaches.

The Exante Soups are very creamy but I find if you use a bit more water they are much better. Plus they are much much nicer than LL Soups which I just couldn't handle.

The Shakes are not very sweet which some people prefer, I tend to add a sweetener to mine especially with having them hot.

The Bars are pretty plain but nothing wrong with them.

I haven't tried CD but did try LL few years ago and just could stomach their products. With the lack of nasties like aspartame and flavour enhancer MSG plus the price I would go for Exante every time.

Good Luck

Cheers
Al

i blitz my shakes in a blender, with plenty of sweetner and about 4 ice cubes.... Gorgeous. Would drink it outside of a diet tbh!!!

I do think it takes getting used to though.. took me a week before I found the way I liked making them. Some like them hot some cold, with or without sweetner, and other things that you can safely add. (coffee herbs spices etc)

Also, give the Exante shakes more than one chance. I hated them in my first week but then I actually started to like them.

good luck.

Also, give the Exante shakes more than one chance. I hated them in my first week but then I actually started to like them.

good luck.

Yeah I was like... pure boke.... when I first started them. Its like the creamyness or something? My body isn't used to "creamy" things coming from ww, so it took a while to get used to it.

The soups on the other hand, I found completely intolerable

Thanks so much for your replies ... I did try and trawl the pages and made it to page 12....

Thanks for taking the time and giving me your honest opinions . This is definatly somthing im considering im not sure i could stomach CD again as the only thing i managed on that plan was the choc tetra everything else i just couldnt stomach

xx

Back