• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need opinions :)

Has anyone here done the CD plan before moving onto Exante ?

If so can you tell me how you think the shakes and soups compare? I did CD and found i just ended up with the choc tetra as couldnt stomach anything else ?

Im considering giving Exante a go but want a rough idea before i spend my money.

Many thanks xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
ok will try and do a search ... thankyou

Hi,

Exante don't use Aspartame or MSG which is better in my opinion, aspartame tends to give me headaches.

The Exante Soups are very creamy but I find if you use a bit more water they are much better. Plus they are much much nicer than LL Soups which I just couldn't handle.

The Shakes are not very sweet which some people prefer, I tend to add a sweetener to mine especially with having them hot.

The Bars are pretty plain but nothing wrong with them.

I haven't tried CD but did try LL few years ago and just could stomach their products. With the lack of nasties like aspartame and flavour enhancer MSG plus the price I would go for Exante every time.

Good Luck

Cheers
Al

hannata

I can haz cake?
i blitz my shakes in a blender, with plenty of sweetner and about 4 ice cubes.... Gorgeous. Would drink it outside of a diet tbh!!!

I do think it takes getting used to though.. took me a week before I found the way I liked making them. Some like them hot some cold, with or without sweetner, and other things that you can safely add. (coffee herbs spices etc)

Miss_G

Also, give the Exante shakes more than one chance. I hated them in my first week but then I actually started to like them.

good luck.

hannata

I can haz cake?
Also, give the Exante shakes more than one chance. I hated them in my first week but then I actually started to like them.

good luck.
Yeah I was like... pure boke.... when I first started them. Its like the creamyness or something? My body isn't used to "creamy" things coming from ww, so it took a while to get used to it.

The soups on the other hand, I found completely intolerable

Thanks so much for your replies ... I did try and trawl the pages and made it to page 12....

Thanks for taking the time and giving me your honest opinions . This is definatly somthing im considering im not sure i could stomach CD again as the only thing i managed on that plan was the choc tetra everything else i just couldnt stomach

xx