I need some advice and support!!!!!!!!!!

DavidCatterall

Hi guys.

My names david. Im very new to Lipotrim. I started last wednesday.

I am finding it very difficult at times to keep going. ive relapsed and eaten a tiny pice of turkey a teaspoon of stuffing and a roast potato. thats all been over the last 2 days. Im worried sick.

also im very thin in the face cos i have a very strong jawline. the first place i tend to lose iit is my face. and im noticing already loose skin around my neck and cheeks. its making me wonder wether its going to be worth it going on.

Nice to meet uyou all and lets hope we can all reach our target weights xx

your describing all the reasons you shouldnt lose weight :)

concentrate on the reasons why you want to lose weight and what the positives will be :)

no need to be worried sick about lapsing..we've all done something the first couple of weeks even if its just doing something by habit...i bet yourll still lose loads cause its still your first week and everyone can always expect a huge lose then ...

good luck with your journey and dont forget to keep logging on here for support

we're all in the same boat...good and bads times...i know without everyones support i probably wouldnt have got this far

h xx

Hi David,

When you do get moments when you think its too hard and you want to eat, Just try and distract yourself for a while and the thoughts will go away. Just remember, it does pass, it doesnt stay with you for the whole time! That was the hardest thing for me initially. I hit day three, and there was one moment when i was totally depressed and thought, omg, there is no way i can do this until i have lost all my weight. So i took my mind of it and about 10 mins later i felt fine again.

Dont worry about losing weight from your face first, thats usually the first place you lose. Its tends to be from the head down.

Dont worry about what you have eaten, but try not to eat anymore as the more you eat the harder it gets to not eat.

You have your weight in on Wednesday, just wait until then and i am sure you'll have a really present suprise that will motivate you.

Good luck, you have done well to get so far already :)

hey thanks guys, im really excited about this weight loss i know it will benefit me in the long run. Its just the cosmetic issues afterwards. Loose skin around my face etc. im drinking water by the pint to keep my skin hydrated etc but im still noticing a drop round my neck. :(

just say no, NO! just say no

MMMM could write a song about that!

Everyone is differnent with the excess skin issue, depends on how much you have to lose, age and sometimes if your lucky!! Try not to worry about it at the moment, see what happens as time goes on :)

Hi guys.

My names david. Im very new to Lipotrim. I started last wednesday.

I am finding it very difficult at times to keep going. ive relapsed and eaten a tiny pice of turkey a teaspoon of stuffing and a roast potato. thats all been over the last 2 days. Im worried sick.

also im very thin in the face cos i have a very strong jawline. the first place i tend to lose iit is my face. and im noticing already loose skin around my neck and cheeks. its making me wonder wether its going to be worth it going on.

Nice to meet uyou all and lets hope we can all reach our target weights xx

Hi David :)

It takes on average 8 minutes to ride out a craving/urge for anything. Food, Drugs, Alcohol. If you can focus on that, work with it,change rooms, sit with it and distract yourself with ANYTHING, then it will be easier each time this happens and I promise it will happen less and less.

You're in the early stages of Lipotrim, as I am on CD doing Sole Source and our brains are not yet fully switched into not having any conventional food but they will be very soon if we stick with it a little longer.

PLease don't worry yourself sick about a piece of turkey, a bit of stuffing and a roast potato. It's done now and if you really engage in that and the negativity it can bring, you will be more vulnerable to buying into that whole "failure" thing.

Have you thought about sitting and writing down all the reasons why you started in the first place and reminding yourself to help with your motivation? It's something I have used in the last 7 days I can tell you!

Keep posting for advice and support as we are all here to help and DO know where you are coming from with this as many of us have been there.

Lacey..xx:)

hey thanks guys, im really excited about this weight loss i know it will benefit me in the long run. Its just the cosmetic issues afterwards. Loose skin around my face etc. im drinking water by the pint to keep my skin hydrated etc but im still noticing a drop round my neck. :(

How about treating yourself to some good quality face firming moisturising cream? L'Oreal or Clarins?

Just a thought as then you may feel as though you are doing something positive to nurture and feed your skin?

Lacey..x :)

DavidCatterall try doing what i do every time i'm not busy and you think about food get some water or black tea/coffee and log on here as it gives me something to do and takes my mind off eating i'm on day 3 now and during the day when i'm working it's not to bad as i'm busy with other things i find the evening is the worst time as i haven't really that much to do but it helps having this site for support. good luck

Back