I need some support!

Mrs CC

Silver Member
Soooo, after having had my son in March this year, I joined WW in May and was doing really well. I lost a stone a half and got back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Cos of money I had to stop going to meetings and since then it's all gone belly up! I find it so hard to motivate myself. Each day I start fresh then just end up pigging out after the slightest little problem.

I'm really missing my meeting, but can't justify the money and there's no point cos I go back onto shifts next month anyway!

Can you guys help me, give me a big kick up the bum please and help me shift the rest of this weight! I wanna be a healthy mummy for my son not one who scoffs chocolate brownies all day!

What really helped me was writing out what might happen if I continued to gain weight at the rate I was. Seeing it all in black and white was an eye opener! So every time I'm tempted to break the diet I think about what I've written.

Maybe stick some pictures of you at your desired goal weight on the fridge or cupboards to remind you of where you want to be.

Do y

Soooo, after having had my son in March this year, I joined WW in May and was doing really well. I lost a stone a half and got back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Cos of money I had to stop going to meetings and since then it's all gone belly up! I find it so hard to motivate myself. Each day I start fresh then just end up pigging out after the slightest little problem.

I'm really missing my meeting, but can't justify the money and there's no point cos I go back onto shifts next month anyway!

Can you guys help me, give me a big kick up the bum please and help me shift the rest of this weight! I wanna be a healthy mummy for my son not one who scoffs chocolate brownies all day!

Treat Minimins like a Group :) I do and have lost 20lbs in 15wks! I have a set WI Day (Friday) and log on for support and encouragement and have shared the highs and the lows with everyone. X

YOU CAN DO THIS. think of how good you will feel when you have reached your goal. Take some time to plan what food you are going to have & that you have it in the house. I find I have to move treats for others out of sight as they tempt me and my willpower is getting strong but they do throw me off course.

i'm a bored and emotional eater but I have taught myself that eating wont solve the issue and has just made me feel like a right fat pig afterwards (sorry just being honest!). It has made me not want to be that person anymore.

You may also find that taking some time each day to plan your next day's food might help..jot it down and then you know what you are having. Have a good read of all your books with no distractions, look at some success stories and go back to the beginning :)

xx

Thanks everyone for your support! I am now back on it 100%!

UKSerena, using minimins as a meeting is a good idea! I'm going to sign up to some threads now!

MrsTinaV, I'm the same, I use eating as a way of dealing with things. Right now things are tough with the little one teething. Plus I don't have much time or money to spend on myself, so I use this as an excuse to use food as a way of treating myself. I need to find better ways of treating myself.

Thanks everyone for your support! I am now back on it 100%!

UKSerena, using minimins as a meeting is a good idea! I'm going to sign up to some threads now!

MrsTinaV, I'm the same, I use eating as a way of dealing with things. Right now things are tough with the little one teething. Plus I don't have much time or money to spend on myself, so I use this as an excuse to use food as a way of treating myself. I need to find better ways of treating myself.

Are u subscribed to my Thread? X

Back