I need to loose my daughter!

MrsHop

Not literally don't worry! She is 3 in September and quite tall like me, she stood on the scales in the bathroom this morning and she weighs 2 stones 4.5pounds and that is exactly the amount of weight I need to loose! When I look at it like that I find it quite daunting!!! Day 5 of attack today, weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed I'm on my way there!
Sarah.x

Hope you get a super result tomorrow. Try to only think of 1lb at a time, makes it so much easier, especially if you drop 2-3 of them in one week. Remember, it's a marathon not a race, all that matters is that you finish!

FF

Hi MrsHop - what a brilliant comparison, I kind of had that too when I first lost my weight. I nearly lost my daughter I think - but now, 2 years later she weights 20 kilos and I did not quite lose that much.

Well done on 5 days attack and good luck for tomorrow! And then enjoy your veggies. Mmmh it's summer again, I can eat cherry tomatoes like grapes :) I always have a bowl out in the Kitchen.

I love your post Mrs. Hop.
You go girl!!!

You could always leave her in the pub after sunday lunch - I hear that's all the rage this year

Atropos said:
You could always leave her in the pub after sunday lunch - I hear that's all the rage this year

Muhahaha

Haha my mum lost 9 stone the same weight Amy friend Sandra and we always say to her 'you lost a Sandra!' it makes her laugh as it sounds like she carried her around on her back lol x

jan9209 said:
Haha my mum lost 9 stone the same weight Amy friend Sandra and we always say to her 'you lost a Sandra!' it makes her laugh as it sounds like she carried her around on her back lol x

Thats probably how it wouldve felt to u mum though!

Mrs Hop, wow thats the same for me. I have said it for years that I needed to loose daughters weight. She's about 4 and half stone now and its still the amount I need to loose. Everytime you get disheartened hun, look at your daughter and think of her. Imagine what you will feel like when you've lost her!!!!!

Back