I need to lose 10stone!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Well after years of abusing my body and turning my eyes to the weight that has crept on i have joined sw for the last time, im now 38 mother of 3 and its time i started to shift the 10st excess im carrying around, ive finally had enough and think im at my lowest point ever weight wise, im giving this my all this time, my joints ache my knees ache i cant get in and out of the bath very well, luckily i dont have any medical problems at all.

ive been doing extra easy but i dont think it suits me, ive only lost 4 lb in 2 weigh ins, so starting tomorrow im giving red days a go for the full week, its lovely to read lost of threads it will keep me motivated!

Hi lancsgirl, welcome! I'm new here too, and in a very similar situation to you too (but my starting weight was 2lb more than yours!). I'm now doing sw online and do red days all the time as find they suit me best and are most effective.

Good luck to you, will look forward to hearing about your progress xx

Welcome and good luck! I too started out with 10 stone to lose, so can fully appreciate how daunting it seems at the outset. This is a great place for motivation and support, and I'm sure you'll do brilliantly. :) xx

good luck lancsgirl
you will get loads of help here there are some great people on here who will support you all the way good days bad days
good luck on your journey x x

Hello, I'm heavier than you at the mo and to be honest knowing I have such a massive amount of weight to lose scares me but I need to do it. Apart from PCOS I have no health problems either.

I did SW and didn't really get EE days, I liked red or green the most. Saying that WW is my fave out of them all.

Good luck with your journey and we can all support each other xx

I'm in the same boat, but as I have limited control over the food I get (having to live with Mum for a bit - very protective of her kitchen!) I am going down the VLCD route. Bit disappointed with weigh-ins so far if I am honest. I think the hardest thing about having a fair amount to lose is how long it takes to see a difference!! Having said that, there are lots of inspirational stories on here - Tracy, Chezz and Tina above for instance, and I've worked out that at a three pound a week rate (av.) - by next May I'll be half the girl I am now!!

hi achren
nice to you love your going to do it hun you will see i know wot you mean about the kitchen my hubby is the same with our kitchen but the good thing is he is the cook in our house and helps me with my diet he is a little diamond bless him good luck hun on your journey x x x x

Achren said:
I'm in the same boat, but as I have limited control over the food I get (having to live with Mum for a bit - very protective of her kitchen!) I am going down the VLCD route. Bit disappointed with weigh-ins so far if I am honest. I think the hardest thing about having a fair amount to lose is how long it takes to see a difference!! Having said that, there are lots of inspirational stories on here - Tracy, Chezz and Tina above for instance, and I've worked out that at a three pound a week rate (av.) - by next May I'll be half the girl I am now!!

Thank you for that! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly and, as you say, be half the girl you are now in no time! :) xx

Back