• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need to say this.....

who? :)

oh yeah..i know who you mean now. he did the bush tucker trial with freddie...yep he is good looking i have to agree!
ooooooooooooooooooo when I'm slim...he's gonna have to run from me haahahahahahahahahahahah

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
haha he is my guilty crush.... i know i shouldnt like him but i really do! and i am soooo with you on the mute button! hes lovely til he opens his mouth! :) xx

peach pip said:
haha he is my guilty crush.... i know i shouldnt like him but i really do! and i am soooo with you on the mute button! hes lovely til he opens his mouth! :) xx
Lol!!! If we could just get him to keep quiet lol!! I have such a ridiculous crush on him. I'm 37 FFS!!! Only just got over my Russell Brand fixation now I'm all giddy over a pretty Essex boy lol!!!

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
pamdev said:
Lol!!! If we could just get him to keep quiet lol!! I have such a ridiculous crush on him. I'm 37 FFS!!! Only just got over my Russell Brand fixation now I'm all giddy over a pretty Essex boy lol!!!
Normally I don't go for someone like him I like people who are strange looking! Haha! Xx

Mmmmmmmmmmm Russell Brand!!!!!!
:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Deezer said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm Russell Brand!!!!!!
:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:
Lol Deezer. It is so unusual to find someone who feels the same way!!!! I've been to a few of his shows and he is an incredibly tall, good looking bloke. And such a bad boy!! (LOVE A BAD BOY)!!!!

With you on that one Katie!!

I also like quirky looking blokes......i love mark owen and gary barlow from take that. especially mark owen oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!. makes me knees go all weak!
i used to fancy grissom till i found out he has bow legs! and i love a blond haired bloke with dreadlocks!