I need to stick at it!!!!

Cazz46

Have 7 weeks until I get married!!! I need to shift this last 1 1/2 stone!!! I find I'll have a really good week then reward myself with a binge :-( I should have lost all my weight by now but I just keep messing about with it :-( I need inspiration!!!

look at the before and after photos, try on old clothes that are now way too big, try on clothes that you're looking forward to wearing.

And have a think about those times that you have found yourself binging - what has triggered it? what emotions/situation.. is it when you're tired, or have fallen out with someone, or feeling stressed? how else could you respond.. can you buy yourself some time, by telling yourself that you'll let yourself have the binge if you have a pint of water and walk up and down the stairs first. Often by the you will have had time enough to no longer want to do it..

..and come on here loads - we're all here for you and for each other so come and support others too :)

Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Al the best, and let us know how you get on.

x

Enough said:
look at the before and after photos, try on old clothes that are now way too big, try on clothes that you're looking forward to wearing.

And have a think about those times that you have found yourself binging - what has triggered it? what emotions/situation.. is it when you're tired, or have fallen out with someone, or feeling stressed? how else could you respond.. can you buy yourself some time, by telling yourself that you'll let yourself have the binge if you have a pint of water and walk up and down the stairs first. Often by the you will have had time enough to no longer want to do it..

..and come on here loads - we're all here for you and for each other so come and support others too :)

Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Al the best, and let us know how you get on.

x

This is great advice thankyou however I don't think I have any triggers I just love food!!! Actually maybe my trigger is the smell of food!!! I'll nip out tomorrow and get some pegs!!!! Xxxxx

Back