I need your wisdom... got my BP checked

fingers crossed

Silver Member
ok... basically I fainted today & got told I was a health & safely risk & have been sent home from work. They also force fed me half a tuna sandwich & accused me of being anorexic! Anyway I veer from the point. Basically....

Has anyone esle fainted on CD?

Do you think its diet related?

Should I move up to a different plan in the hope it doesn't happen again?

I feel rubbish, really drained. Am having a shake & will probably try to sleep a bit but would really appreciate your advice/experiences.

Ta

Oh gawd FC I hope u are ok!!!! I have never fainted but feel dizzy sometimes and maybe for some this could stem to fainting - after all we arent eating much. I dont know if more water would help?

What is your Job ? you are ment to take it easy on SS , so unsure what you was doing at the time or was it the weather ? Just becareful ok

Ooh that doesn't sound too good :( Hope you are feeling ok now :(

You've lost loads already, have you ever felt like this before? Could it be because of the hot weather?

There have been a few threads about people fainting etc. Do you think this could also be related to the warm weather whilst on the CD. Perhaps we need to drink more water when the weather is warmer. I know I retain water in the warm weather and I assume that this is my body needing it for sweating etc. Try upping your water by a litre a day and if this doesn't help more up to a plan involving food.

X

Your post I completely relate to (see my How do you cope? post). I feel faint all the time, I keep having to grab doorways. I almost fainted in open court today.

Hmmmm thanks for your ideas. I feel like hell, like I could keel over every time I stand up. I'm a teacher so on my feet all day & don't tend to drink too through the day as running to the loo isn't an option. I didn't have any problems when I did CD last year & lost the bulk of my weight so it seems odd to have less weight, same packs & still it not be enough. What a conundrum!

wow hope your better now!!! I personnaly havent had a funny turn until I was walking down manchester deansgate other day when it was warm and had to stop for about 5 mins. Think it is the weather personally x

Hope you are feeling better soon x

Had 2 people faint at work today 1 a colleague the other a customer. Think the hot weather isn't helping, we are just not used to it lol.
I've not had any problems as yet so can't offer any advice just wanted to send you good, happy thoughts and wish you well xxxxxx

Hope you are feeling better soon x

Had 2 people faint at work today 1 a colleague the other a customer. Think the hot weather isn't helping, we are just not used to it lol.
I've not had any problems as yet so can't offer any advice just wanted to send you good, happy thoughts and wish you well xxxxxx

Thanks hun x

Its all very strange. I used to live in Oz so not only can I cope with the heat, I love it! I was at my thinest then too & lived very low carb. Maybe its to do with some other health aspect aaaaaaaargh I don't know!

just take it steady hon and see what your cdc says. rest up for the rest of the day!!

abz xx

So how much water are you drinking in a day ?
Yes leaving the kids in the class room while your in the loo say 6 times aday lol they will love it lol
Get your blood presure checked

So how much water are you drinking in a day ?
Yes leaving the kids in the class room while your in the loo say 6 times aday lol they will love it lol
Get your blood presure checked

I try to drink 1/2l before work, 1l during the day & then 2-3l when I get home. Theres nothing different to when I did the diet first time around except I'm 6st lighter so can't see why my body would find it harder now! :confused:

A little concerned about going to my 'I told you so' Doctor, last year when I told him I was doing CD he sent me a letter telling me all of the reasons it was bad! Hmmmm see what my CDC has to say.

Lets hope its a one off and you will be fine in the morning , yes allot of doctors say different things on this Diet and really I wonder if they would have ago themselfs lol
But might be best to get an MOT done at the doctors ? see how you feel in the morning .

Get your blood pressure checked. Do they not do it at LLoyds Pharmacy? Or see another GP in your surgery.

Good advice Mrs B !

Response from CDC... don't stand up so fast! I kid you not.

Was good to see her face though, don't think she has many returners who are 3 stone lighter.

I hope your ok hun xx I would go and get checked out anyway just to make sure there isn't anything else going on - better to be safe than sorry I say :)

Back