I never wanted to lose these! :(

beckiieboop

Well, it's official... I'm losing my boobs!

*sigh* I do like my boobs too, but now they're saying bye bye :wave_cry:

Ah well, on a positive maybe I'll get down to a size where I can actually buy nice bras that aren't so damn expensive haha!

Anyone else lost or losing their boobs? (such a random thread, I know! :p)

Yes and I'm happy about it. I was a 36HH starting this diet and now I'm a much happier 34G. I've still got over 2st to lose so I could reduce even further, maybe to a 34F if I'm lucky??

Aww glad you're happy about it! It amazes me that they get smaller to be honest haha. I started at an E cup and soon think I'll be just a D cup! Currently wearing a 36DD and its feeling a bit too loose... I think I will end up boobless :sigh:

No you won't you'll just be in proportion to your new slinky slim size. I have an hour glass figure so I will always retain my curves, they'll just be smaller than I had before starting the diet......harmoniously in proportion to my overall size and weight! Be positive, losing weight is fab. There is always Wonderbra push ups to maximise your assets!!

yes I was an E cup...then one might after some uhum with the hubby .... he goes 'your boobs have shrunk'. I was like 'ey', thanks aren't you a romantic! I feel great!! lol!! My boobs have gone smaller than they were when I was this weight before so Im really hoping not to lose any m ore boobage, am a DD maybe D now, never been smaller than a D, really dont want to be a C!! Oh D's please stay!

Sadly i can also say im loosing my boobs and i was only a C cup dont want to lose them anymore looking a bit out of proportion because i still have a fat belly!:mad:

I was a 46h and I'm now a 40gg I don't mind as they were quite large and still are I'd love to be 36 d or dd. The one I'm wearing now is feeling a little bit loose ,my marykate and Ashley are leaving lol
Tigger

Hi all,

I sadly have had to wave goodbye to my boobs to!!!
It is a little depressing , however like Mrs R said your body will look more in proportion to the rest of the slimmer trimmer you.
I am slightly worried more about saggy skin more than anything else.
Regards
Miss piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's just one of those things I suppose! I'll miss my boobs but sometimes you just have to let go... :cry:haha, so dramatic ain't I :') but hey, we've all got to remember the reason we're all doing this! Definitely more positives than negatives x

I'm definitely enjoying my smaller boobs so much more. Before I was a pair of massive boobs on some fat stumpy legs......now I have a shapely sillouette with proportioned curves in the right places and the best of it all...........I don't have any backache whatsoever now which is fantastic as I really had some terrible back pains due to the weight of my boobs before. Clothes look sooo much better on me now too so as has been said, all positives.

Ah here sounds like you all still are quite big! I've always been a C, which I'm fine with, the strange thing for me is that my boobs don't seem to ever change size! My heaviest adult weight was 20.5 stone and my lightest 15.5 and they were still a C, maybe if I get down to 11st they'll be smaller but I sure hope not, while I've all this tummy/thigh/bum fat to lose! It's worth it to lose the weight though, I've always been pear shaped anyway and I don't mind :)

Back