i noticed very +ve ppl on xenical here

willtoloose

hi
i am new but love to check all the posts here
the best thing abt this forum is thr r loads who r sticking to the xenical dos n dont n dont blame on the med itself for tangos
soo soo much motivating
I am doing WW along xenical n hoping to loose me weight n get bak in my size 10 clothes sooooooooon :sigh:

hi
i am new but love to check all the posts here
the best thing abt this forum is thr r loads who r sticking to the xenical dos n dont n dont blame on the med itself for tangos
soo soo much motivating
I am doing WW along xenical n hoping to loose me weight n get bak in my size 10 clothes sooooooooon :sigh:

Deffo! To be honest with Xenical you cannot blame the medication.. its what your taking with the medication.. in this case Rules arnt made to be broken!! :D

Lucy xx

welcome to Xenical ;-)

haha its only cheating myself if i blame the medication :) good luck with your journey! lookforward to suporting you along the way :) x

hiya and welcome,
am i really the only one here that cant understand a word of that!.. lol no offence honestly! :)
sam.xxxx

yeah i agree. best thing about xenical is if you stick to the rules they dont actually do much apart from change your attitude to food and healthy lifestyles. which in the long run means so much more then any weightloss.. and by sticking to the rules you will loose weight as of course its low fat and healthy. x

Back