i now have a goal to look forward too :)

mumto1

ive decided tonight with my dd and parents that we are going to turkey for two weeks in the summer hols :D

its so nice to have a goal to look forward to, ive only been abroad once to a wedding of my ex hubbys friend in cyprus and i was too big it was far to hot, so hopefully by summer i will have shed the bulk so will enjoy it loads.
my mum and step dad go to turkey every year and always book a week before they go so get it loads cheaper i dont mind risking it as i will be with them as the thought of just me and dd in another country scares me.
roll on next summer x

I'm sure you'll hit your goal hun! A holiday is always a good aim and think how good you'll look and feel when skinny you is there! Holiday snaps will be good too because if your anything like me theres very little proof I've ever been anywhere til this year! Lol! X

Hiya - mumto1 - I thought I would say hello to a fellow Salopian! I am in Telford...but my CDC is in Church Stretton! Maybe we can meet and compare notes...I don't know anyone else on the plan apart from on Minimins...
Clair

Hi clairbear

i also dont no anyone on or done cwp before lol my cdc lives in shrewsbury about 10 mins from where i live she is amazing. its nice to have a fellow salopian on here too

jenny x

How good you've got a goal to work towards, the holiday sounds fab.
212 degrees - the comment about the pics is so true! I have about 4 of me from the last 15 years and hate them all!

Good luck with the next weigh-in, you'll be buying your beach bikini before you know it! ;)

Back