I-phone app called Foodpics Log

Hi everyone

I have started SW again and have never really completed a full food diary for the week as I find it a pain to be constantly writing things down. Ive started using the above app - its very basic - you just take a pic of your meal instead of writing it down! But I think it could be useful as the camera never lies! You can also add meals/drinks/snacks to a favourites list so you dont have to constantly take pics of food you eat alot - eg I often have 2 weetabix and a banana for brekkie so Ive only taken a picture of that once. Also I think it may be useful for meals out - a quick piccy has got to be easier than trying to remember it all when you get home. I am hoping it will keep me on track a bit more.

Ive only just started using it but thought other people may be interested. Also, there is an app called CoinCounter but Im going to use it to log my syns each week.

Hope some other i-phone users may find this useful.

Hello am gonna have a look at that 1 it sounds a lot easier than remembering to write down everything that's eaten. I also saw another app on the app store called FOODSCORER it says it includes all different plans but doesn't list all the ones included only showing the weight watchers plans, does anyone have this app or used it in the past?

Thanks for that, I have only been doing sw for 3 weeks so am still finding my feet (sorry for the pun!) and that sounds like a great idea. I'm surprised sw haven't created an app yet :-( would be a huge help and I'd even pay for it!

Thanks maisie, I was thinking the other day that an app like that would be useful: have just downloaded. I use an app called Tallies to monitor my syns weekly, it's simple but quite good. I set it to count down from 70 and it logs half points too.

Back