I promise post!

tink2011

Silver Member
I promise for the next four weeks i will be good girl! I will be 99.99% and if i spoil myself it will be in my calories!!

Still thinking of what to give up for a week yet!! Maybe one snack a day to be fruit once i get some bananas in!

Come and join in ...

I'll join. I can't promise 99.99% commitment to the diet 'cause I know I'll fail but I will give something up. It's going to have to be chocolate, that doesn't include Slim Fast chocolate shakes, but I will try my hardest to give up chocolate :) x

Ooh can I join in?! ... I promise to give up crisps for a week, I keep grabbing them for a snack because they are so easy! More fruit needed here I think and I'm slacking on the drinking water.... I promise I'll keep going and lose the bad habits lol xx

I did crisps last time made me stop and think and get nicer snacks, i love prawns and cracker bread at the min with kraft light thousand island. I will go shopping Thursday for fruit rather then tangerines and apples and make a start then ! X

Hey ladies

Well my promise is to stick to the diet 100% and pull things back for going away in 10weeks. I'm jot giving any up just now as I need to get my self back in the swing of things first. X

Arghh, seriously had to resist this afternoon. My OH bought my girls Freddie Frogs and I really wanted a little nibble >.< I did ask him to get me some coke though which was the other thing I was considering giving up and he bought me full-fat, what's that all about?! MEN!

No way full fat!!

Cant believe i forgot i am going to Bella Italia for dinner Thursday need to find out what i can have !!

Mmmm banana NOT ha ha as promised i got some bananas had one yesterday and today as one of my snacks just not the same as a biscuit but i only finish work at 8 have tea and in bed before ten so really don't need much when im working !

Oh I've done ok with the not eating crisps but I'm heading off for a couple of days in Manchester so that means eating out lots.... Think I'm just going to enjoy it but make sensible choices (she says lol? ) wish me luck!! xx

I promise for the next week I will not have any desserts or sweets especially chocolate lol So far so good :)

Oh I've done ok with the not eating crisps but I'm heading off for a couple of days in Manchester so that means eating out lots.... Think I'm just going to enjoy it but make sensible choices (she says lol? ) wish me luck!! xx

Luck Iris, I know exactly what you mean. My friends want to go out and order all these sugary cocktails and desserts but I have been just avoiding it and trying not to eat all my food either. Good luck and talk to you soon! :)

Back