I promised myself I wouldn't....

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
But Im craving and thinking about food ALREADY!! I hope this feeling passes. I feel really tired and sluggish and I just want to go home!

I work in London and the smells around at lunchtime are so hard to walk by!

I bought myself some jeans this morning on the topshop website as an incentive so hopefully they'll come tomorrow!

Just want to get past this first week....I've drank 5 bottles of water so far today, thats 2.5 litres - im trying to not drink between 5 - 6 because i go home on the train and dont want to risk needing a wee i dont think there are toilets!

Hey - I know exactly how you feel. I work in London too and just popped out to Next and the smell of all the pasta/chinese/indian places are too much to bear!
Although it's really warm in my office and the cold choc tetra I just got from the fridge is tasting delish!
Just think of those jeans! I have a pair of Diesel jeans size 10 that get stuck around my hips (let alone do up!).. I took a photo of me in them last night as my inspiration!
WE WILL GET IN THEM JEANS!!! :D

Ah where abouts do you work in London? I'm right near LS!

I just think look at all u piggies stuffing ur faces - they probably dont even taste the food!!!

I have some River Island ones that are a small 12 and I love them - I have to be about 10 stone 6 to get in them!

I'm just by LS too... more going towards Moorgate though! We'll have to meet up and have SSin' lunch times! Ha!
I know.. it's really silly but I'm walking so much taller knowing that I'm not putting cr@p in and drinking lots of water. I feel healthier already!!
I'm loving the tetra shakes.. might have one for dinner too, although I brought the soups to have as dinner as I normally like something savoury in the evening. Do you belong to a gym near work?

Oh how strange, I go from Moorgate station!

I belong to one where I live, not that I go, I find exercise so bloody boring!!

Im bored and fed up this afternoon I just wanna go home!

I come into Moorgate but go home via Waterloo for a change of scenary!
I joined the Virgin last month but I've hardly been. Going to try swimming tomorrow but I always find the chlorine makes me so hungry - I should try to keep my mouth closed whilst swimming I guess!? :)
I'm finding it hard to concentrate too... just keep wishing it was Friday. What is it with short weeks that they seem to drag on and on......?!?
Only 1 hour 25 minutes to go... and COUNTING!! x

Oh god I finish at 6!! Its such a long day...

I know tell me about it - I would never go swimming on this diet, it always makes me hungry there is something about it! Reminds me of when I was a little kid and we would always have crisps and sweets after swimming!

Not long till the weekend!
xx

Haha yes!! We used to get crisps and a hot choc from the machine!! Maybe I'll get some shakes for next week and have the choclate one warm to re-live my childhood! (Just minus the crisps) :-(
Only an extra half hour for you... it'll fly by... Fingers crossed!

PS - as a fellow new girl and with 30ish lbs to lose would you like to join the wagon minnie 64 has just created? We both have 38 to lose and both started today so we have our very own wagon so we can record how we get on and cheer each other on.... come join us. 6pm will be here in no time! :)

Back