I put 7 stone back on.... Now I'm walking myself slim again!

bargegirl

Hi All,

I have spent the last 5 years struggling to keep from gaining back the 7 stone I lost in 2001. Although I maintained for 10 years, I foolishly let my very active lifestyle be changed when I married my now ex-husband and despite repeated diet attempts I just kept yo-yoing in an ever increasing upwards and outwards motion!

I am now GOING to lose 5 stone (deleted trying there :cool: ) by eating between 1000 and 1500 calories each day, and walking as much as I can manage to fit around work. I got 17 miles in last week, and hope to increase this every week to eventually have walked 2016 miles in 2016.

Best wishes to all!

Bargegirl x

:banana_dancer:We're all rootin' for you!

GO BARGEGIRL!

I'm building up to ideally doing 15-20 miles again. I'm very into the fact that it's free, as I have zero money at the moment as I supply teach and had no pay for 3 weeks over Xmas! :(

I like walking too but I can only manage about a mile before my back starts aching :(. My sport is swimming and I intend to rejoin the local gym when I get paid on the 26th.

I'm building up to ideally doing 15-20 miles again. I'm very into the fact that it's free, as I have zero money at the moment as I supply teach and had no pay for 3 weeks over Xmas! :(

I love walking. It's my thinking time away from everything.The only weather I won't walk in is really heavy rain. Don't like getting too wet.
Keep it up your doing well.:):whacky068:

hi how as your day been today

I like walking too but I can only manage about a mile before my back starts aching :(. My sport is swimming and I intend to rejoin the local gym when I get paid on the 26th.

I'm rubbish at swimming. I either do a fast crawl or think I'm sinking if I try to do a steady breaststroke.

I've found my hip and back aches aren't as bad when I walk on softer ground rather than pavement, hard surfaces jar me.

I love walking. It's my thinking time away from everything.The only weather I won't walk in is really heavy rain. Don't like getting too wet.
Keep it up your doing well.:):whacky068:

I can cope with getting soaked on the home straight, on the way out isn't fun

hi how as your day been today
No walking today, it's been a work day so no time. I've stuck to my diet though, not finding it difficult at the moment, which is good!

Hope you've had a good day too

glad you had a good day and happy friday x x x

Best of luck xx

Back