I reached target today!! I finally did it!!!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi Miniminners!!

I just wanted to tell everyone that I finally reached Target today!! I lost 3lb which was exactly what I needed to get to 10st 10lb and my 5 stone shiny! My total loss is 72lb and it has taken me 99 weeks!!

I would like to say a massive massive thank you to all the friends I've made here at Minimins since starting my journey on 26th October and registering here that same week! Staying to class each week has helped me tremendously but I know that without the ongoing support, chat, banter and laughter right here on this magnificent website I could never have done it!!

I think that Slimming World is the best weight loss plan in the entire universe! I love that it recognises real life, that as food loving human beings we all have obstacles and occasions where we over-indulge, and it has taught me that I can do this without guilt because it's about pulling it back afterwards!! It's not about the mistakes we make- the key is drawing the line and then moving on! I now refuse to beat myself up when I have a gain because I know I have the ability to do something about it! For anyone choosing Slimming World, or infact anyone who wishes to lose weight though any means, however much you wish to lose, I implore you to take it really slowly, don't put any pressure on yourselves to seek huge losses on a regular basis and NEVER beat yourself up for a bad week! It's not about one isolated week, it's about changing habits over a long period of time and changing them for good! It's possible for someone to lose 8 stone in a year, maybe more, and although that's a staggering acheivement it doesn't mean that they'll keep it off! The last 99 weeks have not all run smoothly for me (which is why it's taken me this time!) Some weeks I've gained 5, 6, 7lb after holidays and Christmas, and some weeks I've gained for no apparent reason whatsoever and I've gone home and cried (and once I bawled my eyes out in group!!) but today those bad weeks and the length of time it's taken me feel totally insignificant!! I have done it, and if I (extreme lover of food) can, anyone can!!

Slimming World and Minimins totally rock and have both changed my life!!XXX

What a wonderful post - congratulations, funcurls!

Well done

WELL DONE HEVVA!!!! That's such fabulous news! I bet Alicia was well chuffed for you! You've done so well, you really are an inspiration. I'm so so pleased for you! Way to go girl!:bliss::wow::happy096:

Fantastic speech :D

People like you are an inspiration to anyone who is struggling/doubting SW or anyones personal belief that they will never be slim and happy!

I am so happy for you and your fantastic results, I have only been on minimins for a few weeks but have also spoke to some awesome people and even if they are having a bad day they still let us know and don't just disappear from minimins and by doing that they are helping others to see that we all have very similar problems and obstacles to face in life, but with loads of help from lovely minimin'ers and with a little willpower, we face up to the problems and crack on with the next day! Life goes on, and life is there to be enjoyed!!
Thank you for taking the time to show us what we are all capable of, if we put our minds and hearts to it!

Well Done Funcurls

Well done that is so inspirational to read xxx

Well done! And what amazing words, very motivating x

Woohoo!!!! Well done funcurls you've done so well! Absolutely delighted for you x x

Congratulations & what a wonderful & truly inspirational post

HEATHER YOU DID IT!!!!! Well done and congratulations! You must be so excited! Off to join the party that will undoubtedly be going on in your diary!

Aw congratulations! This is just what I love hearing :)

I LOVE this site!

Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you for the post, and what an achievement, congratulations

Congratulations honey and well done on your hardwork and dedication! I am 12lbs off of reaching target and I think I will shed a tear the day I get there!

Back