I really really want to eat!!!!!

tiggywinkle

Tired, cold, hungry and behind on my water! I am making the kids tea and everywhere I look there is food!! I could cry! :(

I know exactly how u feel babe I'm so lethargic it's killing me slowly!!!!

We must be strong xxxxxx

tiggywinkle said:
Tired, cold, hungry and behind on my water! I am making the kids tea and everywhere I look there is food!! I could cry! :(

Stay with it. You're stronger than your emotions hun. X

Feeling the same today. I ate yesterday, had a bit of a SS+ day. & Now i'm back to SS'ing until friday, soooo want to pick up the phone & order a kebab but staying focussed!

Corrrrrr so would I having a can of coke zero but it is making me more hungry!!!!!!!

Today has been a real struggle for me to <3 iv had to put myself in a bath to stop me from eating! Stay strong and think about all the reasons your doing this <3 xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies. Just had my last shake of the day. And feeling full up. Going to have a bath and an early night before it wears off! Lol

Oh I've had s terrible day! Was fine till 530! Then just caved and had homemade curry and rice! I don't know if I'm strong enough to do this! X

vadey said:
Oh I've had s terrible day! Was fine till 530! Then just caved and had homemade curry and rice! I don't know if I'm strong enough to do this! X

Yes you are, you can do it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm back on it Tom. It was totally emotional. I've been so busy at work, had my work criticised by my boss and have lots of changes to make by thurs, then I was late for hubby going to work then he had a pop at me! I was cooking for my dad who came and just had some. Exhausted is not the word. I need a shower and to just relax. Another busy day Tom! Sorry for the rant x

Should of just had some curry and a handful of salad instead of rice. You won't be in ketosis now

Back