I reeaaallly, reeeeaaally want a chinese takeaway!

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Arrrghhhh!

All i have been thinking about all day is a chinese takeaway :p

I've had a really good day so far by being 100% and only had 2 syns and had a good gym workout but its been on my mind all day.

I've just made some SW chips, egg and beans to try and satisfy my craving but its a no go :(

Im doing EE today and ive got 13 syns left, if i really cant resist and break later what would be the best thing for me to have?

Hi chicken chop suey with noodles 300g is 9 syns or 5.5 on a green day. Good luck with the cravings x

I get muddled with chinese, which is the one is veg and shredded chicken, chow mein or chop suey? i is 7 syns for half a chip shop portion, also you could have green eans and garlic they are lush
if you really want it you should have it the carry on, you will just keep thinking about otherwise xx

Well i buckled and gave in and had a chinese!

We went to my mums and were playing monopoly for about 4 hours and she had nibbles everywhere. Good news is i resisted the nibbles but had to order a chinese instead.

I had chicken and sweetcorn soup at 7.5 syns and half of a prawn/char sui chowmein with thin rice noodles - not sure how much this would be as i cant find it in my book :(

Back