I RMITT!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Dancing, 23 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Yep, I sure do mean it this time.

For those that haven't seen me on the other forums on Minis, I lost 6 and half stone on LL and CD (mostly on LL) and only had 1 and half stone to lose to get to goal .... something went a bit pear shaped in my head and I now have 3 stone to lose to get to goal.

I have given myself 9 weeks to reach my goal.

I start CD SSing today.

Wish me luck, strength, focus, positivity, stubborn determined doggedness and feelings of freedom of choice (rather than feeling deprived). I wish the same to everyone else on here!
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Thinking of you today, you CAN do it! xx

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Thank you. Hope you are in a good mindset
    x

5. Carolanski

Carolanski Back to it!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(23%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Hi Dancing

How are you hun? Nice to see you in a lovely positive frame of mind. You can do this and you are doing this

Wishing you lots of luck, the strength to believe in yourself and your ability to do this, focus on your goals and the reasons you want to do this for you, allow yourself to give yourself the positivity and optimism you give to others , you have already proved your stubborn determined doggedness and if you do all of the above with our support and help you will get those feelings of freedom of choice as you reach your goals, feel good about your choices - because you are doing them for you, your confidence will improve you will look even better (because you look absolutely fabulous already - don't lose sight of what a long way you have already come)

I will try to be as supportive as I can - and I know you have lots of friends on here who will be there for you on this last push.

Maybe it would help to break your goal into smaller little steps - it has really helped me. It is so much easier to feel overwhelmed if you give yourself the whole mountain to climb in a set period of time - and if you don't do it you feel bad and beat yourself up - you concentrate on what you haven't achieved instead of what you have.

You could set some smaller milestones - 0.5 Stones, into a stone bracket, a certain BMI figure, certain BF%.

I just don't want to see you struggling and disappointed if the 3 stones takes a little longer than 9 weeks - and having mini goals really helps me see that I am still making progress and it feels great to tick them off the list.

Best wishes

Carol x

6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I'm with you 100% I'm starting SS today and want to lose at least 3st. You've come a long way hun, just a little bit further xxx

7. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck dancing xx

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh thanks for your support. I feel a bit emotional.
    Carol - thanks for the time and thought you put into your reply.

Woo hoo Leah - I'm sure there is a buzz of renewed focus on this website. Good luck chick

My mini goals are:

Complete 3 days 100%
    Complete 21 days 100% and form a new habit
    Get to 14.07
    Get below BMI 29
    Get to 13.13
    Get to 13.04 (will be my lowest weight so far)
    Get to 12.13 :eek:
    Get to BMI 25
    Get to 12.07
    Get to 12.0:eek::eek:
    Scream and jump up and down and go absolutely ballistic:D

9. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

Start Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.7lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    this time in 9 weeks time, you will be 3 stone lighter you've done so well before you can do it again. hoping its an easy and fast ride. x

10. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I know you mean it this time. Small steps and in no time those pounds will start disappearing again

Good luck

Irene xx

11. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    As Icemoose would say "eyes on the prize" you don`t need luck, you know you can do it. Well done so far. Heres to you x

12. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    hi dancing .............i started yesterday ........... went to get my cold water out of the fridge ............one of the children had it !!!
    doing ok ............. roll on day 3 ...........

hope you had a good day dancing ? xx

13. Samantha_Carolyn

Samantha_Carolyn I know I can do it...

Diet:
    Doing my own thing
    Dancing - good luck, you can do it!:)

14. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck babes. no worries. you'll manage just fine :D

abz xx

15. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh everyone - I messed up in the evening yesterday and I am SOOO disappointed in myself. Angry too. Of course I start a fresh today. But can't tell you how I feel. I've not been affected like this on other ocassions.

Thank you so much for your messages - I don't want to let myself down and I don't want to let anyone else down too. I can't bear to have yet more people reach their goal in the time it should have taken me to do the same.

There is someone on here that, after I congratulated her on her achievements, posted that I'd originally been one of her inspirations. Well, that was a bit of a blow to me really. I'd been her inspiration and she became one of mine as I saw her succeed.

Anyway, I won't dwell anymore. I'll just pick myself up and RMITT!!!!!!!!!!

Day one of final SSing starts now.

16. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hello you. Ah, brilliant child to happily claim some cold water from the fridge. Ok, a bit of an inconvenience to you, but I love reading that - water by choice. Woo hoo.

Hope you are doing far better than me
    xx

17. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Oh - today, I'm going to use my rowing machine and my exercise bike. .... release some of those lovely endorphins and get myself feeling good about myself again and knowing that I CAN achieve things when I set my mind to it. .... small steps will get me there. Right? !

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. abz

abz Gold Member

of course of course :D

abz xx

20. Carolanski

Carolanski Back to it!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(23%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Even though you might dread the thought of jumping on that rower/bike - it will make you feel great! I'm really enjoying my work outs at the mo - just think of how much lovely toning you're doing and how many pesky calories you're losing.

Chin up hun - today is a new day - please don't beat yourself up, just keep going today.

Carol xxx

21. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    hi dancing it is day 3 ............. doing well ?....just dropped my eldest off at Glastonbury ........his first time ........... this is my crucial time ......but i have one lad ( post gcses) watching wimbledon with me and he is going to keep me on the straight and narrow until i go to work at 6pm todo parentcraft this evening .................. how is the exercising going ??? xx

22. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

going to go on my bike while I watch deal or no deal. I enjoy tennis and it usually motivates me to want to exercise ... I'll watch some of that later.

Hope your son gets the experience he wants from Glasto. I've only been the once but thoroughly enjoyed it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.